Hacking How can I convert my R4 saves for my DSoneI?

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
I just used them and they seemed fine on a sample of a dozen or so. You may wish to keep a backup though, just in case mine was pure serendipity.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aren't the Save Files the same with the R4 and Supercard with EOS? I'm not sure what the .dso files are, but I don't think they have anything to do with the Save Files.

Just make Backups of your Save File and try it with your Supercard. Make sure the save files match the name of the Game/Rom

EX:

Super Mario.nds

v

Super Mario.sav

joedanger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
Aren't the Save Files the same with the R4 and Supercard with EOS? I'm not sure what the .dso files are, but I don't think they have anything to do with the Save Files.

Just make Backups of your Save File and try it with your Supercard. Make sure the save files match the name of the Game/Rom

EX:

Super Mario.nds

v

Super Mario.sav
The .dso files contain some rom setthings and the cheats selected for the rom.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joedanger said:
I am r4ymond said:

EX:

Super Mario.nds

v

Super Mario.sav
The .dso files contain some rom setthings and the cheats selected for the rom.

Oh, okay. I thought it had something to do with the Save File because I get the .dso for every game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: +2