Very Important Thread !!!
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2015
- Messages
- 10,467
- Solutions
- 9
- Reaction score
- 24,764
- Trophies
- 3
- Location
- Glasgow
- Website
- www.rockstarnorth.com
- XP
- 17,793
- Country

Not to be disgusting but the video below best describes how I am today.
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2015
- Messages
- 10,467
- Solutions
- 9
- Reaction score
- 24,764
- Trophies
- 3
- Location
- Glasgow
- Website
- www.rockstarnorth.com
- XP
- 17,793
- Country

I think my terrible cooking skills poisoned meSeems it maybe has to do with the wonderful and lovely "Christmasfeeling" actual in the World.....View attachment 289971

That or the 3 bottles of liquor that's gone...I think my terrible cooking skills poisoned me![]()

- Joined
- Aug 19, 2015
- Messages
- 10,467
- Solutions
- 9
- Reaction score
- 24,764
- Trophies
- 3
- Location
- Glasgow
- Website
- www.rockstarnorth.com
- XP
- 17,793
- Country

Hey not fair I haven't drunk alcohol in months.That or the 3 bottles of liquor that's gone...![]()
Damn, that's awesome, congrats and I apologize.Hey not fair I haven't drunk alcohol in months.

- Joined
- Aug 19, 2015
- Messages
- 10,467
- Solutions
- 9
- Reaction score
- 24,764
- Trophies
- 3
- Location
- Glasgow
- Website
- www.rockstarnorth.com
- XP
- 17,793
- Country

Well thank you and it was pointed out to me by a certain someone called Alexander a little while ago that I may have had a little problem in that regard so taking it easy for now. But Christmas will be another storyDamn, that's awesome, congrats and I apologize.![]()

That or the 3 bottles of liquor that's gone...![]()
I think they were stolen from the GBAtemp hotel.
I'm not so ok. Dentist cut my gum to extract a tooth. Then he says more to come 
Anyway,,, Is this the Alex Trudeau group?
Anyway,,, Is this the Alex Trudeau group?
uh....I totally forget,that I made this Group....very,very sorry,me Friends...

Sorry to hear that,I do not like Dentist....bad Guy....I'm not so ok. Dentist cut my gum to extract a tooth. Then he says more to come
Anyway,,, Is this the Alex Trudeau group?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 457
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 188
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 205
-
- Portal
- Replies
- 43
- Views
- 3K








Hope you and All are well also!




