Hot Lap League: Deluxe Edition, no offline mode?

mathew77

Lovin' life.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Hi guys!..

There's a new game here, Hot Lap League: Deluxe Edition. It's not an online game, but requires an official Nintendo online access as it starts.

connection_problem.jpg

So my humble question is: is there any bypass method, LFS, or patch 'main' maybe to allow play in Airplane mode?..

Thank you. :)

Reactions: Axtrz_Mrlyn

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
but requires an official Nintendo online access as it starts.
From what I have read, the ghosts and leaderboards are directly integrated into the gameplay and not additional, like the whole game is built around the premise to race against each other's ghosts, I pretty much doubt it can be bypassed.

Reactions: mathew77

Axtrz_Mrlyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this must be the first full lock DRM game on the switch then.

From what I saw, this game works exactly like Trackmania.
In Trackmania, if you are offline you can still play the game but with your own ghosts only.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I have read, the ghosts and leaderboards are directly integrated into the gameplay and not additional, like the whole game is built around the premise to race against each other's ghosts, I pretty much doubt it can be bypassed.
That’s so dumb why waste time building a 100% online game for the switch of all systems lol

Devs confuse me sometimes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...