Hori screen protector,,,

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Uchiha Obito, May 27, 2009.

May 27, 2009
  1. Uchiha Obito
    OP

Member Uchiha Obito GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    So I've bought them over DX... But I face a problem... I don't know chinese or japanese or what the hell is that language...

Is there anyone that can help me? I don't know if the Larger is for the touch screen or the upper screen...

Can somebody help me in this? Any special conditions to put them etc?

2. thieves like us

Member thieves like us chaos personified

United States
    the larger protector is for the upper screen. be aware that the lower protector is a bit smaller than the area that it covers. you will need to leave about .5mm on all sides of the lower display when applying the screen protector (otherwise, you'll have a 1mm gap on 2 sides and none on the other 2).

3. Rascal

Member Rascal GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You can get the US Hori's from Amazon.com. I had a bad experience with the Japanese Hori's for DSi that I imported in March. They were blurry and dark. US Hori's from Amazon rocked.

4. Uchiha Obito
    OP

Member Uchiha Obito GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    thanks thieves like us xD and thanks for the advise Rascal but mine are ok [​IMG]

5. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    It's Japanese but seriously, it's pretty self explanatory. Your DS has 2 screens, one's bigger than the other. Your Hori package came with 2 protectors, one bigger than the other. You can't figure out where to put them? [​IMG]