Hardware Hori dpad Joycon drift?

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did read one person here mention it. Its exactly the same stick so it should eventually, although the flap seems a little longer but its still exposed if you lift it. Fortunately you usually don't need much stick in d-pad heavy games.

Reactions: Agilato

M7L7NK7

OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Well it got the drift. Month and a half, can't believe how shitty Joycon sticks are...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It uses completely different sticks, much larger, and it doesn't have any dumb open flap design. So I'm expecting typical controller drift rather than joy-con level.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually got the split pad pro now. Unfortunately everything is awesome about it *except* the d-pad. While its about the same size as the d-pad joycon and about as accurate, it is made of matte, textured plastic rather than smooth, and sits more flush with the controller, making it less comfortable. The d-pad con plus a fitting grip is probably a better experience for 2D games.

M7L7NK7

OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
I also bought the split pro, I like everything apart from the programmable buttons on the back.. I don't use them but I can feel them and am constantly aware that they're there, it feels awkward

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1