Homebrew HOMEBREW WORKING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand your concerns, and you don't have to trust me. But, it will be clearer, once I get this email from them.
I'm not saying you're a lair, but next time have proof. If you don't have proof at the moment then wait. Also this thread would have been fine if the title was "3ds potential homebrew".

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Somewhat new to this forum.... But why doesn't a moderator close a thread like this immediately? This is more-or-less spam. There's no reasonable chance to believe that this is even true. If everyone posted junk announcements without a source, this board would be cluttered with misinformation (sorry ReDBuffalo). The plethora of responses here debating whether this guy should be trusted is really just giving him attention (...and promoting the idea that posts like this are response worthy).

Cause he may (in a far and distant future) present proof, then everyone that cried lier/bullshit will be stumped.
Iirc, in the past some noobies signed up just to announce something.
Same thing for the member light, he signed up wanting to do a NAND dump of the 3DS XL, yet he turned out to reverse engineer the GW loader ;]
But you are right on that, just announcing something without proof is misinforming and does clutter threads the least.

Reactions: Gurjas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night