Homebrew Homebrew that can be booted directly from DSision2?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of homebrew and emus that can be booted directly from DSision2? I can't seem to run any homebrew unless I boot YSMenu.nds first...

List of what I already have that doesn't run correctly without YSMenu.nds first:
DSReader
Video Games Hero
Lameboy
NesDS
jEnesisDS

If I can't get homebrew running natively, just tell me to delete DSision2...

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
STOP using such useless titles!

"Wha..."

And previously "Wut..."

Such a waste of damn time going to these topics when I cannot help. I am sure others would prefer your topics were at least titled right.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
XWolf said:

"Wha..."

And previously "Wut..."

Such a waste of damn time going to these topics when I cannot help. I am sure others would prefer your topics were at least titled right.
I was on my freaking Wii!!!!!!!! Would you have gone and typed out the title of the problem if you were on a Wii?!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
XWolf said:

"Wha..."

And previously "Wut..."

I was on my freaking Wii!!!!!!!! Would you have gone and typed out the title of the problem if you were on a Wii?!

No excuse, in the future make sure you write a proper topic title, don't be lazy otherwise we'll just close your threads:

Quote from the rules:
Please make the topic title you are creating descriptive, clearly reflecting the topic you are addressing. Do not make generic titles such as "Question", "I need help", or in full capitals, with an obscene amount of periods, exclamation marks, question marks, etc. These topics will probably go unnoticed, whereas a topic with a descriptive title will gain more interest.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
Inunah said:
XWolf said:

"Wha..."

And previously "Wut..."

No excuse, in the future make sure you write a proper topic title, don't be lazy otherwise we'll just close your threads:

Quote from the rules:
Please make the topic title you are creating descriptive, clearly reflecting the topic you are addressing. Do not make generic titles such as "Question", "I need help", or in full capitals, with an obscene amount of periods, exclamation marks, question marks, etc. These topics will probably go unnoticed, whereas a topic with a descriptive title will gain more interest.
*Sigh* I wasn't being lazy, I just didn't want to spend an hour typing out a topic then it not even getting posted because of getting logged out because of being inactive for so long.

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XWolf said:

"Wha..."

And previously "Wut..."

shut the hell up..someone needs help here! if i saw you in real life and u were about to get your ass kicked, id laugh and walk away. nice going douche.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
junker_man32 said:
XWolf said:

"Wha..."

And previously "Wut..."

shut the hell up..someone needs help here! if i saw you in real life and u were about to get your ass kicked, id laugh and walk away. nice going douche.
Yeah, i'd rather see posts like that than report for flaming.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the bump, but has noone ever experienced this problem before?

Seriously, the only things I could find on this in google were SDHC related problems that were cured when the person switched to non-SDHC... But i'm having the problems on a 2GB SD Card!

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
junker_man32 said:
XWolf said:

"Wha..."

And previously "Wut..."

That's rather offensive! My point was relating to the fact that some of us are using wireless communications (not wifi but GPRS) for accessing the internet, can take time + money to open a topic only to find it wasn't worth it.

On Topic: You have kind of answered it yourself, just use YSmenu.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but if it would be nice if I could keep DSision2... I like the graphical interface more than bland words.

I really would rather have a solution alternate to just using plain YSMenu......

And my 2gb Micro SD isn't SDHC, because if it were I wouldn't be able to use it in my Non-SDHC R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Thank You :D