Hacking Homebrew Problems

Supersonic001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
All My Commercial Backups that i use on my TTDS work fine. But a good half of all Homebrew won't load for me, they get about half way through loading then the system crashes.

With the Homebrew apps that do load but are made for Wi-Fi (I.E. Beup live, DS2Win and Hobro) Even though i've forwarded relevant ports, and i've entered the right information. they still won't connect. Is there anything i can do to fix these problems? Thanks guys.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Supersonic001 said:
All My Commercial Backups that i use on my TTDS work fine. But a good half of all Homebrew won't load for me, they get about half way through loading then the system crashes.

With the Homebrew apps that do load but are made for Wi-Fi (I.E. Beup live, DS2Win and Hobro) Even though i've forwarded relevant ports, and i've entered the right information. they still won't connect. Is there anything i can do to fix these problems? Thanks guys.

what are you using to connect ??

WIFI ACCESS POINT ?

WIFI ROUTER ??

NINTENDO USB WIFI ADAPTER??

Beup at the minute does not connect and needs updating

Supersonic001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the late reply, i've been away. but i've been using a wifi router. it's a linksys router so they're pretty reliable. connecting to telewest broadband if you need to know that. Thanks for offering to help ^.^

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Supersonic001 said:
Sorry for the late reply, i've been away. but i've been using a wifi router. it's a linksys router so they're pretty reliable. connecting to telewest broadband if you need to know that. Thanks for offering to help ^.^

a change of channel number for the wifi may help ...

you also need to be using WEP encryption the ds will not work with other stuff
frown.gif

beup does not work lately due to servers changing etc theres posts on this on the forum

Hobro needs the server running on your pc make sure you have the latest version 0.3 afaik
smile.gif

also make sure the pc has allowed the server through any firewalls you have on the pc such as windows firewall or zone alarm etc
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E