Homebrew Homebrew on Fusée Gelée

hehk1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there any homebrew like RetroArc for Nintendo Switch to install with Fusée Gelée ? Or I need wait little more to use homebrew on native software ? Thanks for the awesome work here.

hehk1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only one that is currently public knowledge. TX might be working on one, but for now Atmosphere is the only one that's be made public knowledge.
thanks for the information, have any beta or experimental version I can install on my device ? Currently I use Windows 10 on my laptop.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the information, have any beta or experimental version I can install on my device ? Currently I use Windows 10 on my laptop.
Nope, atmosphere is kinda in a non-working state right now. The only things we can do currently is run a test payload that gives us our SBK/DK keys, another payload that gives us our tsec key, and a third payload that gives us some BIS keys for NAND decryption on PC. Oh and you can get linux running on it, but it's incredibly difficult to set up for anyone that isn't a power user, so I would just wait until we get something more user friendly for that. Linux is also currently the only way to get a raw NAND dump other than either connecting the eMMC directly to the computer or using homebrew on 3.0.0 or lower firmware to dump it.

hehk1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope, atmosphere is kinda in a non-working state right now. The only things we can do currently is run a test payload that gives us our SBK/DK keys, another payload that gives us our tsec key, and a third payload that gives us some BIS keys for NAND decryption on PC. Oh and you can get linux running on it, but it's incredibly difficult to set up for anyone that isn't a power user, so I would just wait until we get something more user friendly for that. Linux is also currently the only way to get a raw NAND dump other than either connecting the eMMC directly to the computer or using homebrew on 3.0.0 or lower firmware to dump it.

Ok, I will wait more for cfw on switch. When the group Fail0vertheflow announced "Gamecube and Wii can run on switch" I imagined native emulator on NX rsrs, but is on linux :/.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @rqkaiju2, happy early birthday