Homebrew Homebrew on 3DS 10.5.0.30E?

darkmvr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im kinda new to this but was wondering if i could get homebrew on my 3DSXL with version 10.5.0.30E.

I checked out this guide: http://smealum.github.io/3ds/ but it seems way to easy and to good to be true. Its doesnt say anything if it works with latest firmware. I have OOT so i am wondering if i should try out that method but im kinda scared il brick my 3DS or something.

Even if it succeeds can i still safely update my 3DS?

Ruben Burgt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think you can brick your 3ds by putting homebrew on it. It's not like you're messing with your nand chip.

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im kinda new to this but was wondering if i could get homebrew on my 3DSXL with version 10.5.0.30E.

I checked out this guide: http://smealum.github.io/3ds/ but it seems way to easy and to good to be true. Its doesnt say anything if it works with latest firmware. I have OOT so i am wondering if i should try out that method but im kinda scared il brick my 3DS or something.

Even if it succeeds can i still safely update my 3DS?
Download the HB starter kit and the boot.3dsx and put them on your 3ds sd card. Then you can access browserhax. If you want Oothax, delete all of your saves, and use the installer in the HBL to get Oothax. If you want to keep your saves, back them up with browserhax using sdvt. they can be restored at any time.

Reactions: darkmvr

darkmvr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well most information was outdated but the browser exploit worked just fine, finaly got it to work. Thx for the help people.

Last edited by darkmvr,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok