batiti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello

I've got a sx os license, roms work, but when i press R + albuum it gets back to menu and nothing shows up...
I tried reformat in exfat and fat32 (with nro files in root sd), and still nothing

Any advices?

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you use macOS to format your drive? TX team said that there is a bug with macOS formated SD's

If I formatted a Micro SD Card using MacOS and with sdcard.org's formatting tool, but then afterwards put the Micro SD Card into the Switch and used the formatting option in the switch's settings, do you think the bug will still be relevant?

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If I formatted a Micro SD Card using MacOS and with sdcard.org's formatting tool, but then afterwards put the Micro SD Card into the Switch and used the formatting option in the switch's settings, do you think the bug will still be relevant?
I don't know but yeah it should be irrelevant ... I just noticed TX informed ppl about this bug.

Reactions: morrison22

mypetfrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem, tried everything...

exFAT 200gb card, formatted in PC, latest hbmenu.nro, latest v1.3 SX OS on a 3.0.0 (with the exFAT upgrade) and still NO apps show up?!!!

.xci's show fine, the ones ok with 3.0.0 load fine, but NO homebrew items show up in homebrew menu!?!I (HB menu, Gamedumper, pfba etc)

It worked fine on the previous FAT32 card. An OS issue or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by mypetfrog,

mypetfrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the error i get, any ideas?

ebcerXi.jpg

exFAT, there IS a folder, and they are copied there... tried on root too)

darklordvader77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I Had the same error screen @mypetfrog , and this worked for me (exFAT-Windows):

-Select all the files and folders on your micro SD
-Right click and select “Properties”
-In the “General” tab click “Advanced…”
-Uncheck the box that says “Folder is ready for archiving”

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ