Homebrew Menu Changer tool!

Hello, this is something I helped along with user Mikefor20 :)
1639671751191.png

I call it the homebrew menu changer( for switch at the moment maybe i'll make something for the others ) đź‘€ !
it is a handier way just to access everything you can get it here ^_^
UPDATE: fixed typo
1639671990205.png

-What it does . walks user through changing homebrew menu theme . has links to all tools that are needed to perform this operation , and includes the files needed

-What it does not do 'install homebrew for you/ set up your micro SD . help you make rom hacks

heres a example :)
1639672404860.png

Included besides the menu changer are the following: links to a great emulator for switch Ways to support not only myself but the people who made all of this possible! Forums you can go to for help As well as links to the switchbrew wiki, switch sd set up and more !

The original tutorial was made in correspondence with Mikefor20 with help from the devs:

TheAlexBarney for Hactoolnet, to the people at reswitched and all the devs for HBMenu., Also reswitched, qcean and the rest of discord for putting up with the questions and thanks to the great NSX for getting me in to theming again and all his contributions to the scene. Thanks for everything!

IF you have any questions feel free to ask lol

Last edited by CHARmanderchar,

CompSciOrBust

🤔
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Interesting project. Had a quick look at the source to see what it does. It's been a while since I've used .NET or Winforms so I might be misunderstanding the syntax but I think you've used an absolute path here when should be using a relative one?

https://github.com/Chardelyce/hbmen...007073d598a4c71c02/hbmenuchanger/Form1.cs#L22

If I'm understanding that line correctly it plays the audio file at D:\hbmenuchanger\hbmenuchanger\goocean.wav but not everyone using the tool will have a D drive or have the tool installed at that specific location. If you had just goocean.wav instead of the full path the app will look for the audio file in the same folder that it is installed to. Or if you want it in a sub folder you could do FolderName\goocean.wav instead.
You might want to read this if that is the case, should clear up the difference.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/standard/io/file-path-formats

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik this will be obsolote by the next hbmenu update, since they will allow for themes without packing them into special files to read, as you can see here and here
Nice. Hopefully they will make more themeable elements.
Someone can explain more about this ?
It's an app to make HB menu themes.

CHARmanderchar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i am not on here alot im shocked this has gotten alot of views i did see something where it was included now to change the themes i believe ???? but yes this is just something to kinda walk you through it till its included i guess haha :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: