homebrew launcher stopped working

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by metathirteen, May 18, 2016.

  1. metathirteen
    OP

    metathirteen Member

    Newcomer
    10
    3
    May 11, 2016
    United States
    *SOLUTION FOUND*


    so im still a noob to all of this, so bare with me.
    i followed everything in plailects guide to install arm9 and everything worked out just fine. i installed super smash and was trying hard to get the updates and dlc to work and i updated my cfw sysnand to 10.3.0-28 and now the updates and dlc work just fine. problem is my homebrew launcher stopped working. it starts up and says ropbin is ready, then nothing. it takes me back to the 3ds home menu and says there was an error. do i have to reinstall the homebrew channel cia? im still able to use the fbi installer, and any other tools ive installed from cia.

    im using an o3ds running 10.3.0-28U, with arm9loaderhax installed.
     
    Last edited by metathirteen, May 18, 2016
  2. nickwhit

    nickwhit GBAtemp Fan

    Member
    332
    160
    Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    On root of SD you should have a payload file related to homebrew loader.. rename the numbers to match current system version.

    HBL should work fine after that
     
    Last edited by nickwhit, May 18, 2016
    metathirteen likes this.
  3. metathirteen
    OP

    metathirteen Member

    Newcomer
    10
    3
    May 11, 2016
    United States
    wow it worked!! it was trying to make a new payload for the updated system version and i guess it was failing for some reason. i took the old payload and just renamed it to the system version i had and everythings working fine now!! thanks a bunch!! =D
     
    nickwhit likes this.