• Views 807,985
  • Replies 1,173
  • Likes 98

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah, I just tested with 5.4 but freezes, but it is normal for web , with private server always work the first time .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I test again

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
right ok , so wiiubru.com will no longer support 5.3.2 and 5.4.0 apps , www.wiiubru.com will load hbl unless your on a pc or 5.5+ then youll get homebrew via the browser page...

Sorry
Always freezes ,
http://www.wiiubru.com/540.html
and
www.wiiubru.com/newbru

But I repeat is normal,
private server load always the first, but online web freezes
but some people if they charge, it may be the internet connection, my connection is very slow.

thanks for your work @pwsincd

Last edited by Masterwin,

diazepam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right ok , so wiiubru.com will no longer support 5.3.2 and 5.4.0 apps , www.wiiubru.com will load hbl unless your on a pc or 5.5+ then youll get homebrew via the browser page...
Does the same for me wether I self host or use your site it crashes to black with a few white line done this dozens of times why am I getting screwed.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
the site has now changed ,, it hosts directly the hbl launcher code , unless your on 5.5 plus if it doesnt work you one of the ones that cant use online and need to selfhost it , its not the same site it was yesterday , and currenly has no self host option as it is basically the hbl code tweaked to divert to 5.5 homebrew if needed.

diazepam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the site has now changed ,, it hosts directly the hbl launcher code , unless your on 5.5 plus if it doesnt work you one of the ones that cant use online and need to selfhost it , its not the same site it was yesterday , and currenly has no self host option as it is basically the hbl code tweaked to divert to 5.5 homebrew if needed.
launching the 532payload via your site or me self hosting is just crashing my wii u. I'm ripping my hair out trying to get it to work my wife has zelda coming in today and I don't want her to screw up my system. Do I need to run anything else on my wiiU before trying to launch the 532 payload site. wiiu 5.3.2U After each crash im unpluging the wiiu and clearing cookies before trying again when my wii u starts back up after a crash I get Error Code:102-2511 saying I cant online untill update. then it asks me to update I have tubehax setup. So I just hit cancel and go to the browser and try again.

Last edited by diazepam,

diazepam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
launching the 532payload via your site or me self hosting is just crashing my wii u. I'm ripping my hair out trying to get it to work my wife has zelda coming in today and I don't want her to screw up my system.
what URL ?
I edited my previous post for more info but When I go to wiiubru.com it auto goes to wiiubru.com/payload532.html and crashes to black with some pixels or something similar same when i self host I have 1 gig fiber internet

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if you've found a replacement icon yet, but I have some ideas I plan on trying out for it if I can get time.

Also for some background music here is a tune I made back in the day. It's not super subtle per se, but it's very happy, if not a bit random, sounding. :)

https://soundcloud.com/link270/sunshine-temp
great tune.....very snappy and full of.....SUNSHINE.....lolgood on yah!!!!.

launching the 532payload via your site or me self hosting is just crashing my wii u. I'm ripping my hair out trying to get it to work my wife has zelda coming in today and I don't want her to screw up my system. Do I need to run anything else on my wiiU before trying to launch the 532 payload site. wiiu 5.3.2U After each crash im unpluging the wiiu and clearing cookies before trying again when my wii u starts back up after a crash I get Error Code:102-2511 saying I cant online untill update. then it asks me to update I have tubehax setup. So I just hit cancel and go to the browser and try again.

• Open Browser, Clear Savedata
  • Reopen Browser, open wj44.ml
  • Restart Wii U

Reactions: link270

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
I edited my previous post for more info but When I go to wiiubru.com it auto goes to wiiubru.com/payload532.html and crashes to black with some pixels or something similar same when i self host I have 1 gig fiber internet

i really cannot comment on anything 5.3.2 as im not in a place to test it , is half the reason ive closed support for firmwares in not on... the script hosted @ www.wiiubru.com is v1.1 of HBL with a little mod to relys code to redirect on 5.5 detection .. other than that its a HBL issue i think...

Reactions: Masterwin

diazepam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great tune.....very snappy and full of.....SUNSHINE.....lolgood on yah!!!!.

• Open Browser, Clear Savedata
  • Reopen Browser, open wj44.ml
  • Restart Wii U
alright done so I see the site host things aswell. I clicked the exploit and now I am promtped with press a or b which should i do for hbl

Last edited by diazepam,

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
I've got this error launching loadiine via HBL in 5.4

Attachments

• WP_20160304_20_23_46_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160304_20_23_46_Pro.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 332

diazepam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALL HAIL BothyBhoy for delivering me the piece of info I was missing. If you are just getting into the Wii U homebrew you cannot just run the payload for your firmware version. It doesn't contain the kernel exploit. Steps follow for starting from scratch. If you're on firmware 5.3.2 others may be similiar.
1. Setup tubehax, (if you're like me and you're bringing a sleepy console back online to use online hosts of exploits) http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.396828/ under how to block updates.
2. Setup sd card with HBL as mention on page one.
3. Launch a kernel exploit I used wj44.ml, click WiiU Kernel Exploit, pressing A worked fine
4. Launch the HBL payload twice you can do so by visiting wiiubru.com twice.
5. Blammo HBL showed up for me I hope this helps at least one other person.

I myself was not sure about having to run a separate exploit first and I didn't find any clear language anywhere on the def guide that said the exploit wasn't the payload.

Last edited by diazepam,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Question: Why is there a homebrew launcher option, within homebrew launcher?
I had some sound issue while testing the HBL and trying to launch incompatible or corrupted elf (wii elf homebrew instead of wiiu for example), and it reloaded HBL but with a corrupted sound effect.
Reloading HBL manually fix the sound issue.

It's why it's currently listed, until we add an option window with options like exit/reload/settings/credit/etc, or just fix the sound issue.
then we will probably hide it, like you thought, there's probably no reason to list itself. But as we didn't thought a lot, maybe users could find it useful to see it listed.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got this error launching loadiine via HBL in 5.4
Hi,

that exception tells me that the application is trying to access a glyph that could not be found inside the font and therefore fails. Do you try to use a custom font that is missing some characters maybe? It is possible to replace all of the resources the HBL is using by placing the resource files with the correct filenames inside "/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/resources". Is that what you do? Did you use the correct version of loadiine (release v0.2)?

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,

that exception tells me that the application is trying to access a glyph that could not be found inside the font and therefore fails. Do you try to use a custom font that is missing some characters maybe? It is possible to replace all of the resources the HBL is using by placing the resource files with the correct filenames inside "/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/resources". Is that what you do? Did you use the correct version of loadiine (release v0.2)?
I made some try. I think that is fault of YWW game, 'cause another works without problems.
I have the new Loadiine files and load the HBL via web (wiiu.91wii.com)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: