Homebrew Homebrew help.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, if nothing else works, i learned you can use extdata_dump to dump all of your extdata, then find the one with the title id of the game you're using. This is only extdata though. I did this with monster hunter generations to backup the save back before paslr was fixed.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to avoid any more questions, try recording a video of your 3ds from booting up to attempting to backup the save.

Mariosl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, if nothing else works, i learned you can use extdata_dump to dump all of your extdata, then find the one with the title id of the game you're using. This is only extdata though. I did this with monster hunter generations to backup the save back before paslr was fixed.
It didn't work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use the cia build of jksm
Doesn't work,but using the save data from the homebrew app of it I cannot run the file through the save data editor.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It didn't work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Doesn't work,but using the save data from the homebrew app of it I cannot run the file through the save data editor.
Take my idea and record a video of you booting up the 3ds and trying to back up the save. This will eliminate most questions. You can upload it privately on YouTube.

Mariosl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take my idea and record a video of you booting up the 3ds and trying to back up the save. This will eliminate most questions. You can upload it privately on YouTube.
I cant. There is errors or I cant open it with the save data editor. Problems with opening it 3dsx version. Errors CIA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...