biggrin.gif
you really help me out!
biggrin.gif

env

Trophies
XP
Country
miksu3 said:
When i try convert youtube video to dpg with dpgenc. It making only weird file? What i can´t delete. : (
I assume you just solved your problem by now,
but if it happens again there is something wrong with the conversion process when you try to rip the vid from youtube,
that dummy file is caused of poor conversion of the video, to delete it without restarting go to "Task Manager" from your taskbar and "End Process" the ffdshow? (oh, I forgot he name but I sure its something like that XD)

Pro-tip/ Fact?: Ripping a video from YouTube using dpgenc 2.0 produce 2 video files, (one is the .dpg and one is .mp4/ .flv format) IF the ripping/conversion process is successful and/or in good quality.

arecus2000

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Urza said:
Can't get sound on MegaETk? Not sure what the best font is for DSReader? This thread is for all those little questions you need answering. Commonly asked questions will eventually be added to this post.

howaboutit.png

Also, temporarily this thread will be used for discussion of the feature homebrew article.

icon11.gif
Read the article
How much time did you take for the sticky?

Raqib12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There wouldn't happen to be a way to load cheats on a retail cartridge via a homebrew app, would there? It'd beat having to buy an Action Replay.

markvn

Trophies
Website
homebrewds.websitemaker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raqib12 said:
There wouldn't happen to be a way to load cheats on a retail cartridge via a homebrew app, would there? It'd beat having to buy an Action Replay.

Well, NitroHax can! (I use it by myself, you need a good timing for removing the flashcard, but when it's done and you've put a retail card in it, you can select the cheats and play.)

Hope it works for you! (doesn't work on DSi, only Phat and Lite)

Raqib12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
markvn said:
Raqib12 said:

Well, NitroHax can! (I use it by myself, you need a good timing for removing the flashcard, but when it's done and you've put a retail card in it, you can select the cheats and play.)

Hope it works for you! (doesn't work on DSi, only Phat and Lite)

Hrm, that's problematic for me, since I use a DSi... but I know some people who'd find this useful, so thanks!
smile.gif

bahamut-core

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
guys, i need help on my moonshell. i have installed the moonshell version 2.05. and i also copy a movie and a music. when i played the movie, it is not any sound out, and when i played the music, it is not come, too. but when i start my morning timer and i try the music, it come a sound. anyone can help me?

P.S. : Sorry for my bad english

Raqib12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way I can backup my save file from retail carts from my DSi?

I've tried Rudolph's Backup tools, but neither of them work.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyway just asking... maybe I missed this kind of homebrew..

- Is there any homebrew that let you swap .sav(save files)? It's very useful for DDBBDX or JWTB... i just want to put multiple sav files, and swap them with any of the packs that i want.

note: i already used google and gave me a crap results.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
dnniwa485 said:
Anyway just asking... maybe I missed this kind of homebrew..

- Is there any homebrew that let you swap .sav(save files)? It's very useful for DDBBDX or JWTB... i just want to put multiple sav files, and swap them with any of the packs that i want.

note: i already used google and gave me a crap results.
I definitely remember something that does exactly that being posted some long time ago, but I can't remember the name or where on the forums it was, but it was definitely in GBATemp...I'm thinking either the M3 section or this section...

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could sumone give me an idea of what software is used to make homebrew games?
deal is, i have an idea for a couple games i wanna try get a team together and create or mod an existing game but i have no idea the software to use or how u get it as an NDS file, or instead of building from scratch is there a list of game editors out there for various games?

X1pheR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Has anybody got dskiosk to boot with an AK2i card? I can start it through akaio but not directly. Also cannot load dscovered from dskiosk. Can anybody help? I also started a thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work