Homebrew Homebrew Development

SilverfalconLP

Trophies
XP
Country
one question can be? convert code inside of exefs to elf for remake

PD:anyone have ctrtool compiled and send me on mp our post link (not repository),i have but is old and not extract foldersystem of romfs (zeroskey...)Thanks XD

PhoenixWrightX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to compile 3ds homebrew into .3ds from github sources?

or something you can actually run on any gateway 3ds?

Tutorial etc for noobs

outlaw1994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

SilverfalconLP

Trophies
XP
Country

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks but can you compile for 32b?
I've tried, believe me. Some of the modules included are 64-bit only, and I haven't found a source that has only x86 modules yet. I've tried changing switches in the makefile, but nothing will let it compile in x86 mode, only x86_64. Sorry about that.

If someone else can do the magic needed to get it to compile in x86 mode, by all means, share, as the -m32 switch does nothing but generate errors for me on both MinGW and MinGW_m64.

idunoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried, believe me. Some of the modules included are 64-bit only, and I haven't found a source that has only x86 modules yet. I've tried changing switches in the makefile, but nothing will let it compile in x86 mode, only x86_64. Sorry about that.

If someone else can do the magic needed to get it to compile in x86 mode, by all means, share, as the -m32 switch does nothing but generate errors for me on both MinGW and MinGW_m64.

There are -m64 flags in the makefile, isn't that making it 64-bit?

Gadorach

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There are -m64 flags in the makefile, isn't that making it 64-bit?
If you read my post, you'll see that I did change the switch to -m32. I removed the -m64 switch altogether as well, but no dice. The issue is that some of the includes are x86_64, and not made for x86, that I can find anyway. Trying to compile them without the -m64 switch just generates errors.

idunoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you read my post, you'll see that I did change the switch to -m32. I removed the -m64 switch altogether as well, but no dice. The issue is that some of the includes are x86_64, and not made for x86, that I can find anyway. Trying to compile them without the -m64 switch just generates errors.
"the -m64 switch", there are two, not one. Remove both and it compiles to 32-bit fine

Gadorach

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"the -m64 switch", there are two, not one. Remove both and it compiles to 32-bit fine
I'm very much so aware of the fact that there are two -m64 switches. I have tried removing them both, but maybe my path variables were messed up or something. If it works for you that way, I can try it.

Gadorach

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's my build
Yeah, I refreshed my path variables and it worked this time. Funny, I thought I had done that earlier. Anyway, thanks for the help.

EDIT: Fixed everything, compiled multiple versions, used Neimod sources and also added Slash-moulder's new version of ctrtool. There is no support for x86 in ctrtool that I am able to find. All switches and compilers only allow x64, sorry for the inconvenience.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ckk6tmqcq11rai/CTR.zip

SilverfalconLP

Trophies
XP
Country

Gadorach

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
only see one ctrtool.exe x64 and inside folder makerom the two files is x64

PD:Idunoe thanks ,but is not more job can you compile ctrtool?
That's odd, I compiled it without the -m64 switches, should've been x86. I didn't see any switches to enable x86 in ctrtool though, so I'm not sure there even is a different version. Maybe it's my compiler though. Let me be the first to admit that I usually compile with an IDE, so I'm a bit new at using makefiles.

Gadorach

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Homebrew is only for GW users (zeroskey)? our any have .rsf for diferent -target ?

Not sure, don't care to check, I'm only compiling for GW right now. If you don't have a GW, I'm not planning to rebuild them for anything else, so you'll have to ask the author if he plans to support anything else in the future.

Edit: for anyone interested, I updated my earlier post with correct and newer builds of ctrtool and makerom.

Reactions: alexenochs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: