Hacking homebrew channel installation question

NOTWORKING123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to be able to download the homebrew channel withought twilight princess? also, will it be free, safe, and public?please reply
wacko.gif

NOTWORKING123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
afif95 said:
It is Public, it is free! Where the fuck are you getting HBC from?
i got is from hbc.hackmii.com but i need to install it and i dont want to use twilight hack. is there another way?

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
to say it again. NO there is no other way.

i am pretty sure team twiizers found a couple of exploits in other games but non of them got released so far.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NOTWORKING123 said:
Is it possible to be able to download the homebrew channel withought twilight princess? also, will it be free, safe, and public?please reply
wacko.gif

Download yes, install yes and no. If you don't have a modchip, you need to have the game at least for 1 day if you want the homebrew channel and homebrew in general.

NOTWORKING123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
NOTWORKING123 said:
wacko.gif

Download yes, install yes and no. If you don't have a modchip, you need to have the game at least for 1 day if you want the homebrew channel and homebrew in general.

I dont have modchip

Posts merged

QUOTE(Screemer @ Jan 27 2009, 06:30 AM)

i am pretty sure team twiizers found a couple of exploits in other games but non of them got released so far.
hope they release them soon

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NOTWORKING123 said:
WiiPower said:
NOTWORKING123 said:
wacko.gif

I dont have modchip

Posts merged

QUOTE(Screemer @ Jan 27 2009, 06:30 AM)

hope they release them soon

They'll only release em when the twilight hack is completely blocked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1