Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
homebrew.gif
Homebrew bounty: CLOSED!
Entries no longer accepted for month of August

Entries are no longer being accepted. Big thanks to everyone for your donations and especially to the developers for submitting their applications! Stay tuned for more information and for the results of the month of August.

icon11.gif
 If you want to know more about the Homebrew Bounty, read this topic
icon11.gif
 If you haven't sent a donation yet, please do so to support homebrew developers by using our ChipIn page!
icon11.gif
 Homebrew developer? Submit your entry in this forum!
A quick note to all our donators: you will all be sent an e-mail as soon as the deadline ends. Thank you so much again!

Cid2mizard

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Go you cancel the canditature of hombrews which are not new at all? Go get a listing of homebrews, accepted for Bounty Compo?

For half of homebrews presented does not comply with this requirement ...

sumiguchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
And I'll say it once again: if you have already submitted your homebrew to the Neoflash Summer Competition, you're still allowed to submit it to the Homebrew Bounty as long as you have the Neoflash splash screen removed.

Really where was this ever said before? I don't see it anywhere in the rules.
frown.gif

Why must we remove Neo Flash splash? So PAlib or Dev-FR or devkitPro splash screens are all ok? Just not allowed to use NEO even though they have been the most lucritive supporters of the homebrew community since ds dev began?? Why?

EDIT: ok nevermind your compo -your rules... I disagree
tongue.gif
but I don't want to be disqualified so I've added another download.... I wish this rule didn't exist, and if it has to I wish it was clearly stated in the compo rules...

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mewgia said:
Have you guys decided on a better way to split the ChipIn donations yet?
I REALLY want to see this too, because the winner will get almost 600$ while the runner ups will get much less. It's not fair in my opinion. I'm sure you could rearrange the donations for THIS month, because I'm also sure that next month and the months after there will be less donations.

cribby08

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just tried to donate $10 but the "Chip in" icon is greyed out. I know bounty is closed for August but I was trying to donate for Sept. If someone can give me a link to Sept. Bounty I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: