Homebrew bounty: CLOSED!

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Costello, Aug 30, 2008.

Aug 30, 2008

Homebrew bounty: CLOSED! by Costello at 11:04 AM (5,396 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Costello
    OP

Administrator Costello Headmaster

[​IMG] Homebrew bounty: CLOSED!
    Entries no longer accepted for month of August
    [​IMG]
    Entries are no longer being accepted. Big thanks to everyone for your donations and especially to the developers for submitting their applications! Stay tuned for more information and for the results of the month of August.

[​IMG] If you want to know more about the Homebrew Bounty, read this topic
    [​IMG] If you haven't sent a donation yet, please do so to support homebrew developers by using our ChipIn page!
    [​IMG] Homebrew developer? Submit your entry in this forum!
    A quick note to all our donators: you will all be sent an e-mail as soon as the deadline ends. Thank you so much again!

2. Cid2mizard

Member Cid2mizard GBAtemp Fan

France
    Go you cancel the canditature of hombrews which are not new at all? Go get a listing of homebrews, accepted for Bounty Compo?

For half of homebrews presented does not comply with this requirement ...

3. Mewgia

Member Mewgia drifter

United States
    Have you guys decided on a better way to split the ChipIn donations yet?

4. sumiguchi

Newcomer sumiguchi Member

Canada
    Really where was this ever said before? I don't see it anywhere in the rules. [​IMG]

Why must we remove Neo Flash splash? So PAlib or Dev-FR or devkitPro splash screens are all ok? Just not allowed to use NEO even though they have been the most lucritive supporters of the homebrew community since ds dev began?? Why?

EDIT: ok nevermind your compo -your rules... I disagree [​IMG] but I don't want to be disqualified so I've added another download.... I wish this rule didn't exist, and if it has to I wish it was clearly stated in the compo rules...

5. THeLL

Member THeLL GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    NDSS wishes all developers good luck! We will donate $30 to the winner of the contest.

6. Cid2mizard

Member Cid2mizard GBAtemp Fan

France
    I delete my candidacy because the rules of the first competition are not respected, some homebrews date 6 months see more.

7. Salamantis

Member Salamantis GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    I REALLY want to see this too, because the winner will get almost 600$ while the runner ups will get much less. It's not fair in my opinion. I'm sure you could rearrange the donations for THIS month, because I'm also sure that next month and the months after there will be less donations.

8. Extreme Coder

Member Extreme Coder GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Egypt
    I wish I would've entered this time, but my project is still too early to be in a compo.
    Maybe next month, or the month after, or...

9. cribby08

Member cribby08 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just tried to donate $10 but the "Chip in" icon is greyed out. I know bounty is closed for August but I was trying to donate for Sept. If someone can give me a link to Sept. Bounty I would appreciate it.

Thanks.