Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
-5.5.4E
-16gb FAT32/4gb FAT32
-Homebrew app store V.2.2/2.1
-Wifi connection: yes
Following situation, whenever I try to launch the hombrew app store, it crashes when loading appstore.rpx. Also, other apps like Minesweeper crash as well, so it appears that there is a general problem with my homebrew setup, which would not be good... I've also experienced some issues with TCPgecko cheats/codes, though I'm not sure whether they're related.
I've tried:
-Formating the SD card
-redownloading the hombrew app store from different websites (github/app store online (desktop)/WiiDatabase)
-trying different versions
-installing the app store from the Wii U web
If you know anything please let me know, that would be much appreciated :)!
Thanks in advance.

Ibykl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would recommend loading the web exploit, running CFW like Mocha, installing the Homebrew Launcher as a channel, and then launching the Homebrew Launcher channel while in Mocha.
Thank you, I'll give it a try!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would recommend loading the web exploit, running CFW like Mocha, installing the Homebrew Launcher as a channel, and then launching the Homebrew Launcher channel while in Mocha.
It worked, thank you very much! (:

Cyberjew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues with apps crashing as well. Wii U starts with CBHC. Launch HB Launcher, anything except for HB App Store crashes. I found that if I power cycle the system, in a lot of cases...not all...the first time I launch an app, it works. Any future attempts fail. Any thoughts as to what might be causing this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi