Hacking Homebrew and drivekey..

DarkSyd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok..I installed the homebrew channel almost a month ago. Love the ability to DL VC games and manage them..also having a hardmodded wii is nice. The problem I have run into, and need input from people that may or may not be facing this. The only thing I have done different is load cIOS rev9 and now I cannot access the drivekey's menu. None of my backups work and the originals error out after minutes. Would this be an issue with the HDD App. I believe I also installed the USBHD-USBL.wad file. What program can I use to look at system wad files that do not have channels or cIOS files I have installed so I can remove them. I do not wish to just jumble more on top of other's. I know there is a way because I remember reading about it while I was getting familiar with do's and don'ts of softmodding.

DarkSyd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I realize this is my second post in your forum. If just being able to delete would be great without formatting my Wii. Not a big deal to do that..just hate to loose legit downloads and Mii's. Point me in the direction and I can more than likely figure it out. I am new to this scene..but I have a strong technical background.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to