Homebrew Homebreew That Run DSI App Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimon40

New Member
OP
Newbie
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
3
Trophies
0
XP
163
Country
Iceland
Could someone can make homebrew that run DSIware
cause we download from the internet (on computer) and put it on our SD Card and try to copy to DS memory but we can't
so if someone can make an homebrew that run DSIware Games
 

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
2,043
Trophies
0
Age
27
XP
1,028
I got even better.
Here are the steps to run DSiware on your DS

1. Buy a DS Lite/Phat
2. Buy a DSi
3. Buy a Ninty Points card
4. Donate your DS Lite/Phat to Charity
5. Download your DSiware
6. Run them! Isn't that hard?
 

aneotoena

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
77
Trophies
0
XP
9
Country
United States
vimon40 said:
Could someone can make homebrew that run DSIware
cause we download from the internet (on computer) and put it on our SD Card and try to copy to DS memory but we can't
so if someone can make an homebrew that run DSIware Games

This is just a great idea, I am pretty sure no one has thought about this yet.
 

Raika

uguu
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
4,858
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
uguu
XP
286
Country
If somebody just painted the Sun black, we wouldn't have to waste money on sunglasses.
 

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
7,519
Trophies
2
Location
Gallifrey
XP
1,321
Country
United Kingdom
fgghjjkll said:
I got even better.
Here are the steps to run DSiware on your DS

1. Buy a DS Lite/Phat
2. Buy a DSi
3. Buy a Ninty Points card
4. Donate your DS Lite/Phat to Charity
5. Download your DSiware
6. Run them! Isn't that hard?
QFT
yaynds.gif



aneotoena said:
QUOTE(ferod @ Dec 11 2009, 02:39 PM)
If somebody just made sex with animals legal, we wouldn't need women.
I thought it was legal


rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
 

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
1,122
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Scotland
Website
Visit site
XP
115
Country
iv'e jusst finisshd hacking teh dsI and prrogramd a hoembroo tht can do this!!! its cawld dsi hoembroo chanell! Olz u needz 2 do iz put my haxx on teh SD cardd and it bootz teh haxx on you DSI so u can ploy pritaed Ninteh gaymzzz!!!
heer iz a link to my viddyo so u can see teh haxx.! dsi HAXXED!!
 

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
5,698
Trophies
0
XP
753
Country
United States
Thoob said:
iv'e jusst finisshd hacking teh dsI and prrogramd a hoembroo tht can do this!!! its cawld dsi hoembroo chanell! Olz u needz 2 do iz put my haxx on teh SD cardd and it bootz teh haxx on you DSI so u can ploy pritaed Ninteh gaymzzz!!!
heer iz a link to my viddyo so u can see teh haxx.! dsi HAXXED!!

Hovering over your links has thwarted your evil plot. Seriously, your typing gave it away.

TS_BHB_not_amused_khan.jpg
 

SifJar

Not a pirate
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
6,022
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
1,172
Country
_Chaz_ said:
Thoob said:
iv'e jusst finisshd hacking teh dsI and prrogramd a hoembroo tht can do this!!! its cawld dsi hoembroo chanell! Olz u needz 2 do iz put my haxx on teh SD cardd and it bootz teh haxx on you DSI so u can ploy pritaed Ninteh gaymzzz!!!
heer iz a link to my viddyo so u can see teh haxx.! dsi HAXXED!!

Hovering over your links has thwarted your evil plot. Seriously, your typing gave it away.

You know rickroll youtube addresses off by heart?
 

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Messages
2,143
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
__________________ Warn: 50%
Website
Visit site
XP
-46
Country
aneotoena said:
vimon40 said:
Could someone can make homebrew that run DSIware
cause we download from the internet (on computer) and put it on our SD Card and try to copy to DS memory but we can't
so if someone can make an homebrew that run DSIware Games

This is just a great idea, I am pretty sure no one has thought about this yet.

If it was as easy as it sounds, we would've done it already!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zsbXosf5FM