Hombrew Web Browser?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by startreker, Jul 21, 2009.

1. startreker
    OP

startreker Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2008
    United States
    I haven't heard anything at all but I was curious if anyone knew of any web browser homebrew development in the works? The official opera web browser leaves much to be desired. The main thing I would love to see is the ability to use the newest version of flash player on my web browser so I can stream video from sites other than just youtube. If no one knows of any homebrew in progress, does anyone know of a good place to suggest homebrew development for those good at it?

Thanks,
    ~startreker

2. antonkan

antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 13, 2009
    Canada
    Burlington, ON
    No homebrew web browsers. So you have to use the Internet Channel (powered by Opera web browser).

3. thebobinc

thebobinc GBAtemp Regular

Apr 29, 2009
    Canada
    Montréal Québec 514 , Cacanada
    no but there is a tread about it in the hacking section , some people are trying to mod the original one , but not much as been done and no beta or alpha ether ,

lot's of people are waiting for this to happen , there is also an petition that is been place to force nintendo to make a new channel with flash player

4. pm_41

pm_41 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2009
    United States
    Lurking in my Wii's NAND
    Someone should port Gecko to the Wii! [​IMG]

5. Justin121994

Justin121994 Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew

Jan 12, 2009
    United States
    Ontario, CA
    I saw someone working at making one on wiibrew. But im not sure if he or she is still working on it or gave up.

6. pm_41

pm_41 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2009
    United States
    Lurking in my Wii's NAND
    Link?

7. Justin121994

Justin121994 Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew

Jan 12, 2009
    United States
    Ontario, CA
    Heh here it is Here I don't really know anything about it just saw it when i was looking at wiibrew.

8. aoikokoro

aoikokoro Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    Mexico
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice