Hacking Holy shnikeys, DOWNGRADING?!

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
I'm too excited and busy to read up any further on this, has anyone successfully downgraded?

http://www.psdowngrade.com/

FTA: Please note: PS Downgrade is ONLY compatible with original PS Jailbreak, no clones or inferior USB dongles.

My PS3 is dead but I'm funna go out and buy me a new one this holiday if I can go from 3.50 to 3.41 just like that
biggrin.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it an actual 2nd dongle or just a very expensive 5 lines of code software update? Anyways, from what i have read it will only work once. And i think that's because it writes something to one of those write-only-once chips. => It will be possible to detect this by sony.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also read it only works once. (?) Not sure if it means it works once on a certain PS3, or that their downgrade devices only work once then self destruct, or what not. Its not clear to me.
edit: well if it isn't a second dongle, then it just works once on a certain ps3 then.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortune said:
So, what do you do with the thing? Plug it into your pc? I'm confused. Somebody please tell me what your supposed to do if I got it
unsure.gif

QUOTEQ:Is PS Downgrade easy to install?

A:Yes, it installs off your pc to your PS Jailbreak in seconds.

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
RoboticBuddy said:
Unfortune said:
So, what do you do with the thing? Plug it into your pc? I'm confused. Somebody please tell me what your supposed to do if I got it
unsure.gif

What is that supposed to mean? You plug in a PS Jailbreak to your pc AND plug a PS Downgrade in too?
blink.gif

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortune said:
RoboticBuddy said:
Unfortune said:
unsure.gif

What is that supposed to mean? You plug in a PS Jailbreak to your pc AND plug a PS Downgrade in too?
blink.gif
No, the PS Jailbreak is the PS Downgrade. That is, you install the ps downgrade software on your ps jailbreak, downgrade your PS3, and then put the original ps jailbreak software back on the device so it can be used like normal

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
person66 said:
Unfortune said:
RoboticBuddy said:
Unfortune said:
unsure.gif

blink.gif
No, the PS Jailbreak is the PS Downgrade. That is, you install the ps downgrade software on your ps jailbreak, downgrade your PS3, and then put the original ps jailbreak software back on the device so it can be used like normal

Ah, I see. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality