Hacking Holy Fuck..... 5.5.1 Exploit!?!?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dafuq is wrong with you?
You guys are starting drama with people who develop your homebrew. That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
This "kernel exploit" was leaked because it was ok'd by the source to leak it. They can claim whatever they want but reality is it was "leaked" because it was approved by the source to do so.
There has to be an attempt made at claiming "this is not for piracy" should any legal issues arise.
They aren't holding back anything any longer than normal. 5.3.2 was released and shortly thereafter a spoof that allowed online gameplay along with temp access to eshop if needed. I mean it's really not their fault you or people like you decided to update your console then later regret it.
Wulfy is telling you to be nice because the "SALT" team as you claim are the ones that leaked their own exploit.
You seriously need to tell wulfy you are sorry for being an asshole.
Oh, hey, look, my opinion's wrong again. What a surprise. Maybe I should just quit the site as a whole? Obviously, if I don't respect the people who develop the exploits and keep them for themselves, then I shouldn't use anyone's tools at all? Should I also restore my unhacked NANDs and forget about hacking my systems as a whole, too? I obviously don't deserve to use my free games. Maybe it'll make SALT feel better that another user stopped pirating 3DS games!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: There is an actual trailer with footage too. lol. Going to watch it tonight. Grabbed it from...