Hacking Holy Fuck..... 5.5.1 Exploit!?!?

FusionGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to throw out an apology and thank you to @NWPlayer123, @Marionumber1, etc.

It's just that when I fully trust people, I don't take that trust lightly. If that trust gets abused ever so slightly, then you see the result.

So again, I'm sorry.

Chocolate_Chip_Cookies_-_kimberlykv.jpg

Reactions: frogboy and Hoppy

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I understand @Marionumber1 and his exploit getting leaked, as it seemed like they were still working on it and not holding it back on purpose, and I respect him for taking it so well...

But I probably wouldn't feel bad in the least if something major from the SALT team leaked.

Reactions: FusionGamer

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
just poking you a bit since you are so touchy.. you deserve that after all the bashing you did..
But .. Apology accepted . It takes a good person to admit they where in the wrong.
Hope you will finally enjoy the exploit , Cheers

ImAStalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I understand @Marionumber1 and his exploit getting leaked, as it seemed like they were still working on it and not holding it back on purpose, and I respect him for taking it so well...

But I probably wouldn't feel bad in the least if something major from the SALT team leaked.
Where did the exploit get leaked??? Please give me the link.

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Huu??? Whats happened exactly?

It's a leak? an official release? Don' understand anything...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And why there is nothing in libwiiu?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a significant difference between people who are working as hard as they can to develop and release an exploit, and assholes who develop shit, brag about it, and don't release it because "antipiracy" or whatever dumb reason should prevent a release of these to anyone but SALT team members.

tldr: "people who are hard at work on it" vs "cool kids who don't share"

Reactions: ihaveahax

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a significant difference between people who are working as hard as they can to develop and release an exploit, and assholes who develop shit, brag about it, and don't release it because "antipiracy" or whatever dumb reason should prevent a release of these to anyone but SALT team members.

tldr: "people who are hard at work on it" vs "cool kids who don't share"
ok

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, what a great shitpost. You could write a great book of inspirational quotes!

Anything useful to say?
Dafuq is wrong with you?
You guys are starting drama with people who develop your homebrew. That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
This "kernel exploit" was leaked because it was ok'd by the source to leak it. They can claim whatever they want but reality is it was "leaked" because it was approved by the source to do so.
There has to be an attempt made at claiming "this is not for piracy" should any legal issues arise.
They aren't holding back anything any longer than normal. 5.3.2 was released and shortly thereafter a spoof that allowed online gameplay along with temp access to eshop if needed. I mean it's really not their fault you or people like you decided to update your console then later regret it.
Wulfy is telling you to be nice because the "SALT" team as you claim are the ones that leaked their own exploit.
You seriously need to tell wulfy you are sorry for being an asshole.

Reactions: Supster131

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo