• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Hollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello friends in politics. I wanted to start a discussion about Hollywood. This thread is open to Hollywood shenanigans all around, but I wanted to start with a question. Why is Ezra Miller still employed with WB but not Johnny Depp?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
@tabzer you okay bro? If you're questioning Hollywood like this. Oh boy. I mean, people in Hollywood act all noble and shit when Harvey Weinstein was like one of the biggest players until recently.

Hollywood has got nothing to do with people like me and you. It's not even in the same universe. I mean if a smart billionaire, good-looking who made interstellar travel possible who brought peace to the planet start dating only under 25 years olds people would question him. Because it's Hollywood, no one bats an eye. Nothing wrong with adults dating, but it's Hollywood, bro.

People like Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Bill Cosby, Mel Gibson, Kevin Spacey were made by Hollywood. It has its own religion, for fuck’s sake, which is more like a cult, than most cults.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Are you telling me that the giant crony corrupt I'll-scratch-your-back-if-you-scratch-mine circle jerk is the same as any other giant crony I'll-scratch-your-back-if-you-scratch-mine circle jerk, just like politics, religion or corporations? Noooo :O I'm shocked. Shocked, I say!

Well, not that shocked.

Anyway, this thread is just asking for trouble, and experience has showed that it won't be long before people start mentioning a certain "them" and people start using a lot of double parentheses and everything goes to shit.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Are you telling me that the giant crony corrupt I'll-scratch-your-back-if-you-scratch-mine circle jerk is the same as any other giant crony I'll-scratch-your-back-if-you-scratch-mine circle jerk, just like politics, religion or corporations? Noooo :O I'm shocked. Shocked, I say!

Well, not that shocked.

Anyway, this thread is just asking for trouble, and experience has showed that it won't be long before people start mentioning a certain "them" and people start using a lot of double parentheses and everything goes to shit.

Retrospective, I should have closed this thread. I was going to the OP a chance to reply then close, but you are correct in closing this.

Reactions: Xzi and tabzer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo