Hacking Holding L booting Gateway

Celebrimbor360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit confused on this, I read different threads some say you should hold L some didn't mention it. So what the hell does holding L do?

Thanks,

D

Deleted User

If you have a GW cart already in - the exploit auto-boots to GW mode with Emunand.

If you hold L with the cart in - it will bring up the menu instead where you can choose other options like loade classic mode, format emunand, dump cart, save, diagnostics, and downgrading options.

If no cart is in - it will just boot to the same menu as if you held L.

for everyday use? No use in it mostly unless you want to play a retail cartridge or use one of the menu options.

Reactions: Margen67 and logg

Celebrimbor360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a GW cart already in - the exploit auto-boots to GW mode with Emunand.

If you hold L with the cart in - it will bring up the menu instead where you can choose other options like loade classic mode, format emunand, dump cart, save, diagnostics, and downgrading options.

If no cart is in - it will just boot to the same menu as if you held L.

for everyday use? No use in it mostly unless you want to play a retail cartridge or use one of the menu options.

Thank you! That clears it up, I'm still waiting on my gateway to deliver and just did the downgrade, trying to set up emunand before I have the cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U