OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so yesterday was my birthday
toot.gif

i held a birthday party and had my friends come over.
there was about, 20 people who came...

we all just hung around my basement.
there were 2 tvs, 2 xbox 360s, 1 wii and 1 xbox.
they managed to enjoy themselves by playing wii, xbox and the xbox 360.
sometimes they played brawl, sometimes they played Battlefront 2, sometimes they played Halo, sometimes they played MW2.
my friend even brought Fear 2 xD. it was scary at times, but it was just me, i get scared easily.

i can't believe they did it for 6 hours... it was crazy.
after playing games for a long time, they even watched a movie too...
i don't even remember what it was called .__.
but we were suppose to watch Hangover but it didn't happen
ohnoes.png

feeding them was eaasy,
just told them to get food :3
there was stuff like Korean Beef, Pancit (noodles), Lasagna, Chicken Wings and Sweet and Sour Fish.

the only thing that was hard was cleaning up.
there was so much food on the floor
ohnoes.png

and a LOT of pop cans that weren't even half done at least.

oh well, it was worth it.
it was suppose to be 5 hours long, but they ended up staying longer!
i got a LOT of money...
but some other people gave me a T-Shirt, a $60 Giftcard to Gamestop/EBGames, a $25 Giftcard to Gamestop/EBGames and 2 people gave me a 1400 MS points card each. i have a lot of money from that party, but i am gonna use it to buy my mom something... since i haven't found a good gift for her yet .__.

Makar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For my birthday I just go out to eat and watch a movie and do something else elsewhere, not at my house. I really hate cleaning and when there are a lot of people over my stuff always gets misplaced and lost -_-

Well at least it was worth it for ya
tongue.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i didn't wanna go out, too much people to feed :3

and the xbox 360 was like, the main attraction since we system linked it and had a 4vs4 halo match . too bad CoD didn't let us do a 4vs4
ohnoes.png

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I always have Barbecue party for my birthday. I just buy a lot of meat (sausages, hamburgers, steaks, and lamb)and chicken, french fries, make some salad (green salad, pasta salad and taboulé [i don't know if there is an equivalent name in english]), drinks (soft drinks and some alchool) And then, my friends brings some music. I usually ask some of my friends to help me with the preparations. Generally, there's something like 30-40 people at home (friends, family, and some friends of my brother) And after that, it's parteh all night long
tongue.gif
Last time I've invited only 15 people, we left my place at 1AM to go to some bar and have some drinks. It was pretty cool
smile.gif
I'm always stressed when I'm making my birthday party, cause generally it's something I decide to do at the last moment (2-3 days before my birthday lol)

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I love going to birthday parties but I hate when people come to mine, which is nver from now on, since I've decided to forbif them in my birthday, I hate cleaning up everyone's mess!
And even if I don't have to clean I still hate it, when I was younger whenever it was my birthday and lots of people came, even if it was my friends, i'd lock myself in my room. I just hate them that much.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh man that's a crazy party Ritsuki. so much meat and to be prepared! i don't invite friends and family, mainly because i can't entertain all of them at the same time xP.

yeah, my birthday was yesterday . when the party ended, i checked up on GBAtemp and then on the main forum page, i pressed Ctrl + F. Put in "Splych" and then found my birthday @ the bottom. iunno... maybe there were just too many birthdays, but probably cause i am not too known either since i have been lurking a LOT nowadays.

Goli... O_O. you hate cleaning, but you'd lock yourself!? what ... and why?!

Oh and for the $60 + $25 giftcard to GameStop/EBGames... What should I get? I am thinking of pre-ordering Black-Ops for 360, since I can just buy PC another day. What else good games are out there? Oh and I might get that Call of Duty War Collection since I wanted to try both WaW and CoD2.

On another note, I bought the 2 map packs so I could finally play with my friends since they'd be telling me to get the map packs all the time. The maps are so freakin big x_x. And not only that, but I also got my first AC130! I know it's sad, but that's just I never thought about getting a long kill streak until today!

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ifish - lol wut? fish are food + friends. fish are like best friends, they'll always be their @ your time of need... i lie. they are there when you are hungry :3. to be honest, i haven't gotten her a gift yet... her birthday passed, and i still haven't found anything good. i ask her like, randomly to see if she would approve, and she'd say no. but lately, she's been wanting a Sowing Machine. She said the brand Singer was very durable, so now I am on a search for one that is $200 to the most.

@Goli - oh... but who would invite em over then? why didn't you just not have a party?

@Box - TRUE THAT! well seeing as this year is my last year, i decided to hold a party. some of my friends are gonna be going their separate ways. some will go to other high schools, some will be moving homes.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Splych said:
@ifish - lol wut? fish are food + friends. fish are like best friends, they'll always be their @ your time of need... i lie. they are there when you are hungry :3. to be honest, i haven't gotten her a gift yet... her birthday passed, and i still haven't found anything good. i ask her like, randomly to see if she would approve, and she'd say no. but lately, she's been wanting a Sowing Machine. She said the brand Singer was very durable, so now I am on a search for one that is $200 to the most.

@Goli - oh... but who would invite em over then? why didn't you just not have a party?

@Box - TRUE THAT! well seeing as this year is my last year, i decided to hold a party. some of my friends are gonna be going their separate ways. some will go to other high schools, some will be moving homes.
Because I was a little child and my parents organized surprise parties.
If it happened now that I'm older I probably wouldn't lock myself up in my room, but I still wouldn't be too happy about it, I just don't like them >_>.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Goli said:
Because I was a little child and my parents organized surprise parties.
If it happened now that I'm older I probably wouldn't lock myself up in my room, but I still wouldn't be too happy about it, I just don't like them >_>.
oh...
i see.
well, it's your life,
so i won't say anything except,
live it to the fullest each day xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing