Hacking hobro 03

sphericalhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me run dshobro. So far, I've already put dshobro on my ds (I'm using an R4 card and an ez3 in 1 expansion cart if that makes a difference), I've run the server and then tried connecting using the home network but my connection is refused three times. I tried changing the port multiple times and made sure my winsows firewall is turned off, and even then it doesnt work. I'm using a westell model 327w modem, I'm not sure if that has a firewall. I was going to try portforwarding to see if that would fix it but I couldn't figure find a decent site that would explain how to do it, even though I bet a million people are going to post about how easy it is to do port forwarding. Anyway, any help that anyone could spare would be greatly appreciated!

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not exactly sure of your problem was the same as mine but i fixed it by setting up a static IP
http://portforward.com/networking/static-xp.htm
if no one else offers help try it anyway? I just tried it as it solved someone elses problem and it worked for me too lol, its really simple and straight forward too, when you generate a static IP on that site just change the IP on your ds wifi setting i think? good luck

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Setting a static IP and forwarding your ports should fix any issues you are having. Portforward.com should have all the information you need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up