Gaming Hmmm.....weird

Lune

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Well i was meant to post this a long time ago but i ignored it but now i really think i gotta ask.Well first here's story...

One faithful day i went up to the lake of rage just after beating Morty and i wanted to go check out that red Gyrados and to train a bit....Then when coming back down to mahogany town....while i was surfing in the lake of water that was close to the Picknicker (i think she is a picknicker) bam!!an encounter.....so then i was like "bah a magikarp".....but the i glanced at the level an it was at LEVEL 50???!?

I was like wtf?!? at first...but then i thought it was just some easter egg or something just like in Pokemon d/p/pt at the resort where u could get magikarps from levels 1-100...so i said man i gotta get this as it was stronger than my whole team and would prove to be an asset as i had one rare candy and it would be an insta-gyrados with a crap movepool but anyways....i managed to catch the karp using 3 ultraballs in the process which i found using itemfinder or whatever...But as a downside it's nature was quiet and...yeah.....

So then after a week or two, after i have finished the pokemon league of course with the help of my lvl 51 gyrados ( yeah never trained it)....so then i had just evolved my growlithe to an arcanine and then suddenly i get a call from the game warden at the safari zone and i went and he told me about blah blah blah objects placement blah blah...i said meh lemme catch some poke's...so i placed 6 diffrent areas and went exploring...managed to get a lapras jigglypuff dodorio and some others....then i went to another area and i encountered a larvitar lvl 16 in a patch of grass...i was like sweet but it ran away.....I kept on looking in that patch for a larvitar and managed to get a lickitung and magneton.....i was falling asleep (IRL) as i was running through the grass but i simply listened for the cry of the pokemon and if it wasn;t a larvitar i would simply run away.

Then another problem arised as i would sometimes run out of the patch of grass....so i was like meh...then i place a moss rock, a few small rocks and a big rock around the patch so i wouldn't come out...so then i ran around and i forund a lvl 17 larvitar...tried to get it but ran away...i was getting frustrated as i mowed through many poke's with hardly any larvitar encounters...but then.....i heard the sweet cry of a larvitar and when i glanced at the level....level 42? wtf???

I said "DAMMIT THIS HAS TO BE MINE!!!" threw a ball.... two shakes ...poof out!....threw a rock....then a ball....two shakes...poof out....threw another ball three shakes!!! poof out!!!!....then DING DONG sfari game over or some crap like that as i ran out of safari balls....i was like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr damn *whimper*

But okay the story probably is pointless and i am very inexperienced at safari zone and i shouldv'e done something else when catching it....so atm i am sad letting that weasel escape me...but i want to really know if anyone had any other spontaneous encounters and if this should really happen...

leonssj90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I found a shiny caterpie lvl 100 that knew Judgement
blink.gif
in Mount Silver but than I found out my friend hacked my game while I was sleeping...
ph34r.gif

Lune

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
haha....but okay to update the whole safari zone thing...ignore it...i found four more lvl 42 lavitar and the safari zone guide on gamefaqs says its possible so yeah...but the magikarp thing..wow..imma try find more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.