Gaming Hmm... Having Trouble Deciding Between 2 Games

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want a game where things move through dungeons on a tile system and fight monsters for treasure and in the name of friendship, give Mystery Dungeon a big fat kick up the arse and buy Fire Emblem Awakening.

But seriously, PMD really goes get old VERY quickly. Dungeons may be randomly generated but they all look the same; brown cave corridor. It's duller than a bowl of dishwater that just got back from a three day seminar entitled 'the future of knitting' and wants to tell you all about it using a British politician's voice.

Better games include, but are no means limited to;

- Fire Emblem. Seriously. It rocks. Utterly essential to anyone with thumbs.
- Kid Icarus. Nothing like it. A total delight from start to finish, lasts for ages, and multiplayer. Also pretty cheap these days. Controls take some getting used to but you'll soon master them, with or without that daft tray thing.
- Animal Crossing. I know it sounds daft but I've had this for a week and have played very little else.
- Rayman Origins. Not the best port but still a beautiful game full of charm and playability. Frankly, superior to NSMB2 in my eyes. See also Donkey Kong Country Returns for same comments.

They should keep you amused for a while.

The Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you played the Explorers of Time and Darkness games, you'll realize the two cannot even compare.

Oh yes, I have played both but I don't know yet, it is different in a way but I'm not sure if it's a positive change or negative change yet..

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This time around, the story is an absolute bore, and they removed the hunger mechanic, thus eliminating about 85% of the difficulty.

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Its unforuntantely the worst PMD of the series. Slow text and barely any post game content. PMD was made for the post content. Loved getting all the legendaries in the previous games.
Level does get shared throughout ALL your pokemon though, so if you're sick of using a certain Pokemon you can easily switch without too much grinding needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte