Gaming HLSS non-steam CSS

zetsuya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i watched and searched for lots of tutorials but they were all steam. i have a cracked file and the files aren't really in the same place.I've played with people who have it so i know its possible. anyways im sure i can figure it out if someone can tell me is setting up hlss on steam the same as non-steam? if not, where do i have do go? thats all and thanks for your help.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Open steam then the "Games" menu at the top click "Add non-steam game to My Games list..".
A list will Pop up with all the games and software installed on the computer. Check the Box for the game and it will be added. If it is not in the list click "Browse" search for the games launcher in C:/Program files/..... if you use Windows.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lee79 said:
Open steam then the "Games" menu at the top click "Add non-steam game to My Games list..".
A list will Pop up with all the games and software installed on the computer. Check the Box for the game and it will be added. If it is not in the list click "Browse" search for the games launcher in C:/Program files/..... if you use Windows.
Wrong?
If you're following the tutorial on HLSS, use the folder where CS:S is installed to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup