Hilarious Apple Ad

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brilliant. So true!

ask not what vista can do for you, ask what you can buy for vista! (or something like that )
rofl2.gif

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was kinda funny, if only because I'm hopefully downgrading soon, and that I WAS happier with XP
tongue.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At most, its amusing that Mac would address the situation in a commercial to the public, but the commercial itself isn't very funny; and in the end, it just makes Apple look like pompous fools.

gb2/digg

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm what CAN I buy for Vista that i can't buy for mac....

really hard...

hmm...

...wow, brain is working real hard here....

oh ... yeah....

it is a specific kind of software.....what was it called again?

i think it was ...errr.....

games or you could use bootcamp
wacko.gif

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At most, its amusing that Mac would address the situation in a commercial to the public, but the commercial itself isn't very funny; and in the end, it just makes Apple look like pompous fools.

gb2/digg

Me and some members of my church were talking about this VERY subject. It was a while back though, like summer of 06. But obviously the videos are low budget and just a joke/spoof of what's bad about Windows. Windows doesn't take it seriously, and neither should anybody else.

hmm what CAN I buy for Vista that i can't buy for mac....

really hard...

hmm...

...wow, brain is working real hard here....

oh ... yeah....

it is a specific kind of software.....what was it called again?

i think it was ...errr.....

games or you could use bootcamp
wacko.gif

http://www.apple.com/games/

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would consider getting one if the hardware didn't carry such a hefty premium.

Same. I SO want an ever-so-beautiful-and-silent MacBook Pro, but at that price? Hell no.

The Macbook Pro has a flaw in it's design and that's the only reason I didn't pick it. And really is 2k really that much? It's a laptop, laptops have always been expensive o.0

Well considering you could get a better notebook (performance wise) for $100's less is a big jump. I dont know about you guys, but I dont have a few hundred $$ extra to buy a mac. I mean i wish I could but I dont have that kind of money
frown.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I would consider getting one if the hardware didn't carry such a hefty premium.

Same. I SO want an ever-so-beautiful-and-silent MacBook Pro, but at that price? Hell no.

The Macbook Pro has a flaw in it's design and that's the only reason I didn't pick it. And really is 2k really that much? It's a laptop, laptops have always been expensive o.0

Well considering you could get a better notebook (performance wise) for $100's less is a big jump. I dont know about you guys, but I dont have a few hundred $$ extra to buy a mac. I mean i wish I could but I dont have that kind of money
frown.gif

Yes, that's why I think I want an XPS M1330 ._. It's so nice and it can have great specs for the price. I'll probably sell the macbook for about 1.2k and save up some money for the XPS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...