Hi to y'all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by yogibear83, Jan 3, 2012.

Jan 3, 2012

Hi to y'all by yogibear83 at 2:52 PM (305 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. yogibear83
    OP

Newcomer yogibear83 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hello, Real name is Ronnie, I live in the East Midlands In UK, had my Wii for a while now, but only recently Softmodded it, so am just getting into the whole Wii Hack scene!!

Was forwarded here by a chain of posts & Links from other Wii Hacking sites, so I thought id sign up, and drop in to say hello, as you can never be on too many forums!!

I have learnt alot over the last few days about hacking Wii's, at first I was a bit scarred as I was entering un known terroritory, but actually its not that difficult, so in retrospect I am a Noob, but not a Noob Noob, if that makes sense, and im certain I can help out someone with what i have learnt, but my knowledge is very limited.

One thing ive learnt is to read all guides & info, and then again, and again untill it sinks in!!

See y'all on the board.

2. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    Hi Ronnie!
    We are all friendly here, and Wii hacking connoisseurs are always great members. I particularly, never owned a Wii, so I would have no idea, a while ago I used to hack PSPs but my hacking skills are long gone.

Enjoy the forum and make sure you give the EOF forum a look.