thanks guys

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Anything that's a limited edition will eventually be a sought-after item, so obviously it's worth to own one if you're planning to sell it at some point, but take in mind that such plans require extra attention. Nobody's going to buy a console that was ill-kept - you need to take extra care of it.

kodelz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx foxi4

but, im very new at this 3ds console
actually i also don't know if the 3ds
zelda bundle is limited or not.
because from what i see is that nintendo keep release this edition
in new region.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
thx foxi4

but, im very new at this 3ds console
actually i also don't know if the 3ds
zelda bundle is limited or not.
because from what i see is that nintendo keep release this edition
in new region.
Trust me - it's limited. Even if they're releasing it in large numbers now, it won't be out there forever and most people will hang on to theirs, so don't expect a saturated market. If you want one, I suggest snatching it till you still can at an affordable price. That's just my recommendation if you're planning to sell it though. If I were you, I'd just buy the colour I like the most and keep the console. They're beautiful little things to collect and I know that in a few years, when I'm a good 'ol baby-daddy I'll be fully capable to boot up those oldies and show my kid what daddy's been playing when he was their age. What a bonding experience that is!

Consoles need love, man (or woman, I didn't check your profile :lol: ), keep'em in good shape!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've got a Game Boy Colour, a Game Boy Advance Classic, a DS Lite, a PSP, a PS1 (PSX model, not the PSOne), a non-functioning PS2 (pending repairs) a Dreamcast, a Gamecube, a Wii, a Famiclone in the basement and if all goes well, an XBox and a MegaDrive should soon strenghten my collection. It's growing ever so slowly. :)

Used to have an N-Gage Classic aswell but it got stolen... what a shame, I really loved it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw