Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
http://firefusion.org/lue/luehistory
Use control+F on this page and search for Dais. Any chance you are this one Dais?
tongue.gif

Yeah. That's not entirely accurate - I made myself an annoyance to those morons for two days, maybe three top - but the entire LUE subculture is screwed up no matter how you look at it.

WOW shit, that's just stunning
blink.gif

Xeago

Insert witty phrase here.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Great, as if we don't have enough idiots of our own. Now we have to import from other board wars? Fantastic.

Sorry this has happened to your welcome thread Julee.

Xeago

Insert witty phrase here.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well then Dais, since you were there all of three days, you must be an expert on the subject, as we all know experts who know the trueths of matters are always the ones who are exiled, why don't you enlighten us as to the nature of the conflict on the board. were there not two boards? or two factions on one board? were they not flaming and such? Please Mr. Dais, bring to us the knowledge you gleaned of that situation so that we might no longer be ignorant of your noble and worthy cause.

Also, are you the language, or the podium?

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then Dais, since you were there all of three days, you must be an expert on the subject, as we all know experts who know the trueths of matters are always the ones who are exiled, why don't you enlighten us as to the nature of the conflict on the board. were there not two boards? or two factions on one board? were they not flaming and such? Please Mr. Dais, bring to us the knowledge you gleaned of that situation so that we might no longer be ignorant of your noble and worthy cause.

what

QUOTE(Xeago @ Jun 26 2005, 11:53 PM)Also, are you the language, or the podium?

considering the language would more properly be "tai", I suppose I'm "the podium"

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well then Dais, since you were there all of three days, you must be an expert on the subject, as we all know experts who know the trueths of matters are always the ones who are exiled, why don't you enlighten us as to the nature of the conflict on the board. were there not two boards? or two factions on one board? were they not flaming and such? Please Mr. Dais, bring to us the knowledge you gleaned of that situation so that we might no longer be ignorant of your noble and worthy cause.

what

Also, are you the language, or the podium?

considering the language would more properly be "tai", I suppose I'm "the podium"
LMFAO AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
rofl2.gif

Man this guy made my day yet again!

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
People dont be such tight asses I mean come on you guys are taking this too seriously. I enjoy Dais's postings and then think to myself; Wish i came up with something like that. And yes you can ignore his postings check my controls.

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. My names Julee, im a bit new to the rom scene itself, but I know the inner workings and many of the contacts through one of this forums veterans, Neo Gospel whos wife is kind enough to allow me to stay in their house. Umm...other then knowing who people are, and some history of whats going on, im pretty new here, so if you guys could maybe show me the ropes, that would be cool.
You sound like the fuckin feds.

ph34r.gif

Leave :| you fuckin pig

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello. My names Julee, im a bit new to the rom scene itself, but I know the inner workings and many of the contacts through one of this forums veterans, Neo Gospel whos wife is kind enough to allow me to stay in their house. Umm...other then knowing who people are, and some history of whats going on, im pretty new here, so if you guys could maybe show me the ropes, that would be cool.

You sound like the fuckin feds.

ph34r.gif

Leave :| you fuckin pig
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
rofl2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work