Hi my name is James

ProfessorWednesday

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm professor Wednesday because my cat is Odin. Wednesday is Odin's day. A la professor chaos, my cat's evil alter ego of professor Wednesday. He's my best friend, and my girlfriend gets very upset with me when I say that.

Games now mostly considered retro got me through a tough time in my life so I revert to obsessing over them from time to time, though the Nintendo DS is hardly old-school just yet and it's my main focus. I barely know anything about romhacking, but I'm very interested and have been wanting to get into homebrew games for a while. I feel like I have time to actually dive into it now.

However I AM fairly experienced in homebrewing beer. Though I'd rather be making whiskey.

Hope you enjoyed my self indulgent intro

Reactions: Paolosworld

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi James, welcome! I know what you mean about the ds being retro. I was shocked the other day when I saw playstation2 in the retro category on some other sites (I was looking at shell replacements). Also, I love video games for that reason. They bring you somewhere else. It’s a good escape. My wife likes to read books. I like games. Board games, even. I’m a monopoly champ. My sister would cheat and I’d still win. Er, maybe she just wasn’t a good cheater. Hmmm

Reactions: ProfessorWednesday

djnate27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your nickname Flipper?

39E5EEB8-EFA1-481D-93EF-F9A2BD2CFABE.png

Last edited by djnate27,
Reactions: ProfessorWednesday

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum