Hi, Hey, Hello.

Mettatex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hiya lads 'n ladettes, today I decided to finally make an account on here. Realised I used this site quite a lot, and now we're here. Hope you guys dont mind another weirdo added to your ranks. Looking forward to see what this community holds in store for me, thanks for taking your time reading this, and have a good one. Cheers.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hiya lads 'n ladettes, today I decided to finally make an account on here. Realised I used this site quite a lot, and now we're here. Hope you guys dont mind another weirdo added to your ranks. Looking forward to see what this community holds in store for me, thanks for taking your time reading this, and have a good one. Cheers.

Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

The Community Store holds many,many Things ready to use:
from older Video Gaming Devices to Switch/PlayStation 4/XBox One

Have Fun and a good Time here.

Thank you for Joining.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

Mettatex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

The Community Store holds many,many Things ready to use:
from older Video Gaming Devices to Switch/PlayStation 4/XBox One

Have Fun and a good Time here.

Thank you for Joining.:)

Thanks a lot! Though, when i said "holds in store", I meant it as a metaphor. Sorry for the confusion.

D

Deleted User

Greetings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, she is non binary