Hi from Korea

Kaneko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there all. I am Kaneko. I am Japanese male just moved to South Korea for work, and i joined this site because i forgot my AC adapter in Japan and since Korea uses different plug and voltage i just would like to know what options i have for my Game Boy Light.

I would need DC3V 0.6W it says in the back, but does anyone know where I can find a suitable AC adapter that will work to use power here? A generic one would work well, but i have no idea where to look and my Korean is not good enough (and i do not live in Seoul so Yongsan is no option).

Thanks / Kaneko

Kaneko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Annyeong haseyo DinohScene!

Yes, i checked Ebay and the closest thing i came around was 240v input from Australia using a different plug. Other was in Europe. I heared Korea changed their voltage system from 110v (as in Japan) to 220v in the late 80s or something like that.

I have checked Gmarket, Auction, and those Korean equivalents to Ebay without much success. I also need to know the dimensions of the barrel connector which goes into the Game Boy. In Japan those can be found at many places such as Hard Off or such, but here it does not seem to exist. So if anyone also know the dimension of this connector (which would be same with Color and Pocket) i am thankful so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: you guys need to stay away from @AncientBoi o.o