Hi everyone.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stwert, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Stwert
    OP

Stwert Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2015
    Scotland
    Well as the title says, Hi. Figured I should post this here as I've been putting my oar in on a couple of threads after visiting in silence since, well since GBAtemp started really.

I'm a self-confessed tech junkie. Been in the game since pong first got released in home "console" format and my parents bought me it, creating a monster :lol: .

I loves me console collection, todays purchase of a N3DS XL brings it up to about 34. They're mostly set up in my office at home (except the 3 current gen consoles, they're downstairs,) still play pretty much all of them with the exception of my old Grandstand TV Game 3600 which resides in a box in the attic along with some ancient tabletop style games from the 70's. Y'know, Simon, Space Invaders, that sort of stuff and some old computers.

I take seriously heavy medication so I waffle on, as you'll have guessed by now. Luckily I've got thick skin so feel free to rip me one when I drag on for too long.

Ask me anything I'm an open book, I'll help anyone when I can with whatever I can (oh, as a side note. I used to be a news editor for Home Cinema Choice/AvForums, just in the highly unlikely event you ever need a hand around here.) make seriously bad jokes a lot and probably annoy far too many of you ;)

See you in the forums.

2. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Hello :)
    Welcome to the forum.

3. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Somewhere in this potatoland!
    We love annoying Pink Floyd Fans here! (joking)
    Welcome to GBATemp!

Still it's "Dark Side of The Moon" is a great Album of them :)

4. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

Former Staff
    Jun 24, 2008
    United States
    Glad to finally meet you!
    ♪ Come in here dear boy have a cigar you're gonna go far ♫

5. Stwert
    OP

Stwert Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2015
    Scotland
    Thanks for the welcome, it's kinda nice to finally say something on here after visiting at least a few times a week in silence for what must be over a decade now. I remember getting my first GBA flash cart and stumbling onto here by accident. You clearly did something right though, I kept coming back for more.

If it's taken me this long to find something to say though who knows how long it'll last. No wonder the wife says I don't talk enough :lol: