Hi everyone.

Stwert

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well as the title says, Hi. Figured I should post this here as I've been putting my oar in on a couple of threads after visiting in silence since, well since GBAtemp started really.

I'm a self-confessed tech junkie. Been in the game since pong first got released in home "console" format and my parents bought me it, creating a monster :lol: .

I loves me console collection, todays purchase of a N3DS XL brings it up to about 34. They're mostly set up in my office at home (except the 3 current gen consoles, they're downstairs,) still play pretty much all of them with the exception of my old Grandstand TV Game 3600 which resides in a box in the attic along with some ancient tabletop style games from the 70's. Y'know, Simon, Space Invaders, that sort of stuff and some old computers.

I take seriously heavy medication so I waffle on, as you'll have guessed by now. Luckily I've got thick skin so feel free to rip me one when I drag on for too long.

Ask me anything I'm an open book, I'll help anyone when I can with whatever I can (oh, as a side note. I used to be a news editor for Home Cinema Choice/AvForums, just in the highly unlikely event you ever need a hand around here.) make seriously bad jokes a lot and probably annoy far too many of you ;)

See you in the forums.

Stwert

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the welcome, it's kinda nice to finally say something on here after visiting at least a few times a week in silence for what must be over a decade now. I remember getting my first GBA flash cart and stumbling onto here by accident. You clearly did something right though, I kept coming back for more.

If it's taken me this long to find something to say though who knows how long it'll last. No wonder the wife says I don't talk enough :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PotatoStatic @ PotatoStatic: Jesus. Someone really wants to give me speedy loans.