Hi everyone !

Jerome10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, since it's been a lot of time since I last posted (quite a lot indeed, since it was in september 2009 for HeartGold and SoulSilver launch
rolleyes.gif
), and I didn't introduce myself last time, I suppose I should do it now right ?

So anyway, straight to the point : I live in France (and always lived there actually), and I've first known the Temp community in 2007, while wandering the web for... err, I don't remember >.<
Anyway I followed the news and the forum silently, since I had no real reason to register (no question to ask, and didn't know what to say, plus my English was very bad back then - Certainly it's still not perfect, but at least understandable I think), and when I finally did so in 2009 it was to help out people with r4 clones and HG/SS (only posted 3 times though, and never logged back in, 'cause I'm too much lazy x') ). So all this time I've been watching, but never wanted to participate... Well I don't say I'm going to participate much more now, but at least I'll try
happy.gif

Changing subject : I play gba, nds, wii, xbox360 and pc games (as well as a few gbc games and -when I'm at my best friend's- ps3 sometimes). I particularly love RPGs, adventure games and reflection ones, but it doesn't stop me in playing other types of games too. I particularly love to play 'Tales of' games, Pokémon (great classic in RPGs), Zelda and Metroid (A lot of Nintendo games indeed, but it don't mean I'm a ninty fanboy), and I loved the Myst series and the 2 Portal games on PC (Yeah, I know, Portal 1&2 are multi platform, but whatever...).
I've been doing a few hacking in gba and nds games (just for the record though, never released anything, it's just that I'm interested in how it works 'cause I love informatics).

Otherwise, aside from games and computer I love maths, physics, chemistry (yes, crazy scientist, I know
tongue.gif
), books (I do read a lot), friends (of course, who doesn't love his/her friends ?) and a particular guy I've been in high school with (but shhhh! Didn't tell him anything yet
happy.gif
).

Here I think that's all I can say (or at least want to say, I guess).
Oh yeah, just to make it clear : just tell me if I'm unclear in what I say (write would be more exact), 'cause I suffer dyspraxia so I may have problems formulating ideas or getting them to follow themselves (for example it took me 1,5 hours to write this post - no joke !), so just tell me and I'll try to make it clear and simple (it's better than letting things non understandable).

Well then, anyway nice to meet you (again) everyone
wink.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
*sees intro post*

WOW

*reads the time it take you to write it all*

oh... but still it's good. very nice intro.
i still want to remind you about the rules though. have fun.

i don't find any mistakes in your english, but english is my second language so i'm not that very fluent either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone