Hi community :)

HiradeGirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like your profile picture! Welcome to GBATemp!
it looks i can't answer in my profile yet :cry:

nvm, i'll answer here. :D

i like mostly castlevania and metroid style games. ive played dead cells recently and steam world dig 1 and 2. i just got my own switch last month and i'm looking forward to buying Metroid dread.
Post automatically merged:

Hello and have a good stay here
Thank you! :lol:

Reactions: BigOnYa

HiradeGirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to temp

Switch and Wii are fun consoles - no 3ds? Highly recommend if just for the Zelda games alone
oh, i played 3DS, yes, but using the citra emu. only real consoles ive owned are Wii and Switch.

thanks for the heads up. i played a lot of zelda TP and windwaker on my Wii back in the day, but haven't played recent entries. on citra, i played mostly metroidvania games. the metroid platform remake in there (don't remember the name right now), the castlevania lords of shadows mirror of fate, and lots of gunvolt.^_^

which Zelda games do you recommend for 3DS? i know there are the N64 games ports but that's it. :creep:

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, i played 3DS, yes, but using the citra emu. only real consoles ive owned are Wii and Switch.

thanks for the heads up. i played a lot of zelda TP and windwaker on my Wii back in the day, but haven't played recent entries. on citra, i played mostly metroidvania games. the metroid platform remake in there (don't remember the name right now), the castlevania lords of shadows mirror of fate, and lots of gunvolt.^_^

which Zelda games do you recommend for 3DS? i know there are the N64 games ports but that's it. :creep:
The 3ds N64 remakes are perfect

Especially master quest

Albw is good too, but not as good as the MM remake

HiradeGirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3ds N64 remakes are perfect

Especially master quest

Albw is good too, but not as good as the MM remake
i forgot about ALBW, never played it, but i'm a Ravio fan. definitely want to play it because of him alone, but I couldn't play 2D or topview Zelda games. tried the oracle games and then link to the past in emus, but never came around to beat them. :(

i'll give MM a go whenever i fix my desktop, i never played it even in N64 (using emus, of course), it's been damaged since 2 or 3 months by now. my laptop is an old thing that can't run anything else than GBA emulator. :)

Reactions: x65943

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i forgot about ALBW, never played it, but i'm a Ravio fan. definitely want to play it because of him alone, but I couldn't play 2D or topview Zelda games. tried the oracle games and then link to the past in emus, but never came around to beat them. :(

i'll give MM a go whenever i fix my desktop, i never played it even in N64 (using emus, of course), it's been damaged since 2 or 3 months by now. my laptop is an old thing that can't run anything else than GBA emulator. :)
Definitely more fun on real hardware but prettier in citra

2d Zelda best Zelda - the Oracle games are literally perfect

Reactions: HiradeGirl

HiradeGirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely more fun on real hardware but prettier in citra

2d Zelda best Zelda - the Oracle games are literally perfect
yeah. can't get the hang of them :cry:

thanks for the suggestions anyway. definitely craving a bit of 3D adventure gaming. also, loved TP on Wii, but couldn't get into BOTW at all (it was very slow using CEMU in my desktop anyway). maybe should I directly get TOTK now?

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah. can't get the hang of them :cry:

thanks for the suggestions anyway. definitely craving a bit of 3D adventure gaming. also, loved TP on Wii, but couldn't get into BOTW at all (it was very slow using CEMU in my desktop anyway). maybe should I directly get TOTK now?
I would play BOTW first tbh, it is a lot of fun when it runs properly

Reactions: HiradeGirl

HiradeGirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh my. just found out about the smrpg remake. played the heck out of It in my Wii (VC). definitely getting It.
Post automatically merged:

I would play BOTW first tbh, it is a lot of fun when it runs properly
thanks. ill try. so many games to get on switch!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the...