Status
Not open for further replies.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
For starters I was asleep since I sat up in #HGSS til 3am, second while I can provide a meaningful explanation for what is going on(I am a programmer myself and once it was out in the clear I could make sense of it) do bear in mind that I have NO knowledge whatsoever of using DS assembly tools or ROM hacking. If a new patch is on its way, considering that new knowledge of the issue was incorporated, I'm looking forward to it.
smile.gif

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
linh6496 said:
atenzor said:
PATCH UPDATE:

Only the "a" folder and it's 264 files need to be analyzed and patched, then I can compile and release it!

I am working on it now, I will try and complete it. If not, tomorrow for sure.

I have high hope for this guy, or im just desperate
sorry buts its probably BS only firmware fix only
unless this guy is a hardcore DS coder.

JPG816

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold on a moment. The guy says he has your lifesaver when you're drowning, and you're going to just shove him away?

I say give the guy a chance. Keep a HEALTHY amount of skepticism and keep working on your own patches, but let's see if he has anything.

To atenzor, kudos if what you say is indeed true! (again, HEALTHY amount of skepticism)

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I find it hard to believe atenzor, but then again, if he does release a working patch, I'll literally slap myself.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Searinox said:
It's never too late to become a ROM hacker.
smile.gif
I'm referring to him ofcourse, I can't be bothered to learn. XD

i would like to learn but don't know were to start
tongue.gif

M_J_S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
atenzor said:
PATCH UPDATE:

Only the "a" folder and it's 264 files need to be analyzed and patched, then I can compile and release it!

I am working on it now, I will try and complete it. If not, tomorrow for sure.

hey atenzor,, is this gonna take ageeeeesss... T.T i know u said today if not tomorrow,, but i'm pretty desperate to play HG, and also,,
when u finish, is this patch really gonna solve the random freeze problem>>?? and also
if possible can u tell me the cause and how u fixed the freeze problem just briefly?

SkyPie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CrimzonEyed said:
Searinox said:
smile.gif

tongue.gif
Me too! Like, I hacked Pokemon FireRed once but that was for fun (and it kept crashing anyway) but I have been following threads like this since Friday. I have no idea what any of the terminology and codes mean but I want to help in any way! Jhoto is my life!
wacko.gif

M_J_S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SkyPie said:
CrimzonEyed said:
Searinox said:
smile.gif

tongue.gif
Me too! Like, I hacked Pokemon FireRed once but that was for fun (and it kept crashing anyway) but I have been following threads like this since Friday. I have no idea what any of the terminology and codes mean but I want to help in any way! Jhoto is my life!
wacko.gif
i'm gonna take the most hardest uneducated guess that ur gonna pick chikorita as ur starter pokemon????
=] LOL

Sardana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay guys, I don't want to be a tight-ass but this thread is getting too off topic.

Straighten up or close the thread.

Sorry for this post being off topic too, just need to point it out.

fizzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would love to know how teams made hacks like Bloody Platinum and Enhanced edition! I would enjoy having a good go at changing the story and sprites and pokemon locations of SS/HG to be more adult and more realistic, such as removing levels and exp so you never know what level you are and what level you get skills/evolve etc and having all pokemon at low levels but have a sort of food chain so some pokemon wont co-exist with others in the same area!

That would be amazing.

On topic, Good luck to anyone who is close. Remember, if you are first with a working patch then you will end up with tons of job offers from reputable cracking scenes etc! So get to it!

SkyPie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
M_J_S said:
SkyPie said:
CrimzonEyed said:
Searinox said:
smile.gif

tongue.gif
wacko.gif
i'm gonna take the most hardest uneducated guess that ur gonna pick chikorita as ur starter pokemon????
=] LOL
Woah, you're psychic!

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fizzi said:
Remember, if you are first with a working patch then you will end up with tons of job offers from reputable cracking scenes etc! So get to it!

Yea, and in the end, you end up in the Police Department
wink.gif

goc335

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atenzor said:
fizzi said:
Remember, if you are first with a working patch then you will end up with tons of job offers from reputable cracking scenes etc! So get to it!

wink.gif

Regarding that "a" folder, I just noticed it contains exactly 24 folders, is that relevant?

xGrAffitix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
24 folders, and it stops after 23 (or 24, can't remember) events. Sounds like it could be something, then again, it could be a coincidence.

M_J_S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
atenzor said:
fizzi said:

wink.gif
i dun think u are the one doing any wrong, because the one who pirated the game is the wrong one,, but ur just fixing it up so it's kk
tongue.gif

.....Right??

sorry this is off-topic, but i just feel that the problem is solve so i just feel awesomely relaxed and excited about being able to play some hardcore game soon (Y)

Risendevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
LOL I mentioned this quite sometime ago but nobody bothered to reply me. It's the flashcart and not the ROM.

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goc335 said:
atenzor said:
fizzi said:

wink.gif

Regarding that "a" folder, I just noticed it contains exactly 24 folders, is that relevant?

No....no it is not

Atenzor when you have the patch finished PM me and ill do the testing for ya if you want that way it is tested before you put it out and people complain that it doesnt work. I have a DSTT with 1.17a12 and still have 3 badges sitting in goldenrod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo