Status
Not open for further replies.

anonkit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so let me get this straight, this problem concerning AP only applies to certain flash carts? The latest Cyclo DS firmware could play this game without any problems?

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rvd42387 said:
goc335 said:
atenzor said:
fizzi said:
Remember, if you are first with a working patch then you will end up with tons of job offers from reputable cracking scenes etc! So get to it!

Yea, and in the end, you end up in the Police Department
wink.gif

Regarding that "a" folder, I just noticed it contains exactly 24 folders, is that relevant?

No....no it is not

Atenzor when you have the patch finished PM me and ill do the testing for ya if you want that way it is tested before you put it out and people complain that it doesnt work. I have a DSTT with 1.17a12 and still have 3 badges sitting in goldenrod

Sure, I have DSTT v1.17a12 too.

when you apply my patch, make sure you start NEW GAME

also, this

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Atenzor, the only thing I request if you are truly developing a patch is:
Instead of putting the file on a dodgy website where you gain 1 dollar per person that send an email address to you, upload it to mediafire or another uploading site and post the link here.

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sardana said:
Okay guys, I don't want to be a tight-ass but this thread is getting too off topic.

Straighten up or close the thread.

Sorry for this post being off topic too, just need to point it out.
Nothing more to say thats on topic. Its the

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Saken said:
Atenzor, the only thing I request if you are truly developing a patch is:
Instead of putting the file on a dodgy website where you gain 1 dollar per person that send an email address to you, upload it to mediafire or another uploading site and post the link here.

Yes, Mediafire is great
smile.gif

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xGrAffitix said:
Yeah Atenzor. I'll 'test' it for you too. XD

GrAffitix, I only offered because I have been in these threads sence the rom leaked offering my help and even trying a few things on my own and have tested quite a few codes and stuff that people thought would work yet every time there was a code you would hear DOESNT WORK HES A TROLL so im just offering to test it so there isnt more people complaining

eXa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Please don't announce your 'working' patch before you post the fix it self.
tongue.gif

You make people nervous!

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chaotic Kitten said:
Atenzor, less talky more patchy!!

UPDATE:

You all know by now that I only need to analyze and patch the "a" folder and it's files.
There are 264 files in total there, and im done with 20 so far. So that leaves 244 for tomorrow!

Believe it or not, I didn't sleep tonight, it's 6:08AM here as I write this. So, im going to take a nap
and finish this in the afternoon tomorrow. It will take like what, 2 hours max? Then, I compile
everything into a single patch and you just need to apply it to your game rom.

anyway, see you all tomorrow for more updates! and if someone figures something before me,
well, thats great then!

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ISimon said:
Atenzor, will you patch work for the R4 card to?

ISimon from the looks of it he is going for a universal patch from what i can tell and if he finds a way to circumvent the ap here he deserves tons of praise cuz thiswasnt anyting easy from a communication standpoint with the threads repetedly being closed or from a programing standpoint

ISimon

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rvd42387 said:
ISimon said:
Atenzor, will you patch work for the R4 card to?

ISimon from the looks of it he is going for a universal patch from what i can tell and if he finds a way to circumvent the ap here he deserves tons of praise cuz thiswasnt anyting easy from a communication standpoint with the threads repetedly being closed or from a programing standpoint

OK, Great
smile.gif
Can't Waait.. But we need to, because Atenzor is sleeping

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
atenzor said:
Chaotic Kitten said:

UPDATE:

You all know by now that I only need to analyze and patch the "a" folder and it's files.
There are 264 files in total there, and im done with 20 so far. So that leaves 244 for tomorrow!

Believe it or not, I didn't sleep tonight, it's 6:08AM here as I write this. So, im going to take a nap
and finish this in the afternoon tomorrow. It will take like what, 2 hours max? Then, I compile

anyway, see you all tomorrow for more updates! and if someone figures something before me,
well, thats great then!

Sleep long and well so you are able to think more clearly when you wake up
wink.gif

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atenzor you are gonna catch a BS storm for doing that but being an east coast USA guy myself i will say go have a good rest

goc335

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atenzor said:
Chaotic Kitten said:

UPDATE:

well, thats great then!

I certainly appreciate what you're doing here, but by tomorrow you mean Monday afternoon or Tuesday afternoon?
I'm not trying to rush you, it would be best if you do everything at your own pace.
gbasp.gif

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goc335 said:
atenzor said:
Chaotic Kitten said:

UPDATE:

well, thats great then!

I certainly appreciate what you're doing here, but by tomorrow you mean Monday afternoon or Tuesday afternoon?
I'm not trying to rush you, it would be best if you do everything at your own pace.
gbasp.gif

I am assuming he means after noon in the USA on 3/15/10 (monday) just because I do the same thing and say tomorrow if i havent yet slept

Atenzor I am a little curious about what you are changingto patch this problem because I know from my own checking it almost seemed like the rom was experiencing a memory leak or something similar because of the

JadeX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I'm not sure but I think the AP is link with the Trainer card because of the badges and you know , wifi also uses your trainer cards and the current Soul silver had problem entering wireless room or go wi-fi .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol