Not open for further replies.

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sardana said:
Okay, sounds so stupid but I've just managed to get 15 events after the third badge...

I've been closing my DS when I walk through a door and it flashes white for a second before loading the area. May not be of help but yeah... Keeping to my method of constant saving and softresetting...

I wish I could close my DS, it crashes whenever I close it, regardless of the game, flashcart or real cartrage.

JustRob

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sardana said:
Okay, sounds so stupid but I've just managed to get 15 events after the third badge...

I've been closing my DS when I walk through a door and it flashes white for a second before loading the area. May not be of help but yeah... Keeping to my method of constant saving and softresetting...

this isn't helping

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JustRob said:
Sardana said:

this isn't helping

Hold on, he got 15 events AFTER the 3rd badge. This could make playing through a bit more bearable for some people. Closing the DS might actually avoid the check.

Sardana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JustRob said:
Sardana said:

this isn't helping

It could be the combination of my card and DSi... I don't know.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
I really don't see why there is so much fuss about this. It makes no sense. The last major release that shared problems was Zelda Spirit Tracks iirc. Was patched in a few days or so by the group that released the game i.e. the same that they did for this. Just wait, or buy the game, if you like something then why not ?
This

Seriously, I'm getting sick of seeing the same type of people pop up when-ever there is a major release bugging about how the Anti-piracy stops their kids from playing or how they need this now..Well guess what?
Children in Africa 'need' food and decent healthcare while you guys claim to 'need' a patch for a video-game..

Lemme just define the word 'need' for you:
"Something that you cannot live without and require"

So all you people that say you 'need' a patch for this videogame, can you really not live without it, when children in Africa cannot live without food?

Warn me if you want, I'm just speaking what most people think

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
zeromac said:
Maz7006 said:
I really don't see why there is so much fuss about this. It makes no sense. The last major release that shared problems was Zelda Spirit Tracks iirc. Was patched in a few days or so by the group that released the game i.e. the same that they did for this. Just wait, or buy the game, if you like something then why not ?
This

Seriously, I'm getting sick of seeing the same type of people pop up when-ever there is a major release bugging about how the Anti-piracy stops their kids from playing or how they need this now..Well guess what?
Children in Africa 'need' food and decent healthcare while you guys claim to 'need' a patch for a video-game..

So all you people that say you 'need' a patch for this videogame, can you really not live without it, when children in Africa cannot live without food?

Oh cry me a river while you are at it why don't you.
Don't use such a lame excuse for it. Go play on your Acekard and leave us alone.
I stopped playing WoW again because i found it boring. Then i saw this game being released and i said:
Finally! I don't have to re-play Castlevania again. But, oh noes AP! God damn it R4! Failed me again.
Now we need to wait for a patch. Sure i can be patient. Heck i patiently waited for Star Trek Online to be released. And guess what? IT SUCKED!
Unless you have a solution or have a discussion about any potientonal patch then stay the f*** away from this forum/topic! ******!

Risendevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
popochan said:
Why don't we just dump the text then re-pack it to JPN version and play?
The game ID is different and it doesn't feels 'complete'.

xMilkshakesx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
Maz7006 said:
This

Hell YEAH! i need it
lecture.gif

luca blight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
Maz7006 said:
This

starving children in africa need the patch to play this game too

Sardana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
For those people who're really desperate, here's a surefire fix for your problem.

1. Buy the game.
2. Run the game.
3. ...
4. PROFIT (for Nintendo)

Ah, but there is one flaw to that equation.

For Nintendo to profit, we need the money.

One thing for sure, I can not afford a copy at the moment because I am buying a brand-new computer.

So, therefore, me with no money = no profit for Nintendo.

Jeeze, it just crashed my card for goodness sake! I really would like to see this patch soon...

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
Maz7006 said:
This

lad take it easy i used 2 donate to charities every month when i was working i was also one of the people trying to work out a fix keep those comments to urself most of these kids are innocent let them stay that way till they are old enough to realise that our world is messed up i often speak of true communism being the solution but untill the world is able to learn that money is truly nothing then nothing will ever change if you wish to discuss ethics goto google n search philosophy there are a million site that you can discuss this stuff on this is not the time or the place

fizzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also could people stop saying "It's been released just go buy it", by your logic it's been released for months as the japanese had it.

IT IS STILL NOT OUT IN MOST COUNTRIES!!!!

SkyPie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it Nintendo who's behind the counter? Because the Japanese game was easier to make a patch for. Is it some company in America or something who is adding piracy checks or something to their copies of the game? Sorry if that's n00bish
tongue.gif

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SkyPie said:
Is it Nintendo who's behind the counter? Because the Japanese game was easier to make a patch for. Is it some company in America or something who is adding piracy checks or something to their copies of the game? Sorry if that's n00bish
tongue.gif
lass how old r you what they are doin is obvious by business standards they spend thousands developing a game piracy checks and programs are to protect that investment they make if i had the money right now i would buy the game ive owned every cartridge in the series since the original red.
i say all the power to them besides the harder the encryption the more fun for us debuggers and programers to crack it
hell ive gone through round 20-30million + lines of code looking for a possible fix and have been up goin on 4 days now trying to patch this game .
its all alot of fun.
life is a challenge being able to take that challenge and beat it is part of lifes great meaning.

Sardana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SkyPie said:
tongue.gif

Nintendo is an intelligent (I use that loosely, they did do a few stupid things) and have obviously spotted how quick the Japanese ROM was hacked. They're trying to make it so we have to go buy a copy instead of pirating it.

SkyPie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
baldymcbald

Fun? Really? Hey is this like the patch on Luigi and Bowser behind the scenes (or whatever it was called)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...