HG SS cheat.dat

sammliekk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Would anyone happen to have a pokemon heart gold or soul silver cheat.dat/usrcheat.dat file which would work on an M3?
I am not sure wether the games or (U) or (E)

I have recently downloaded a few cheat.dat which are for the g ames but when i load my M3 and load the games the usual "cheat(Y)" is not there.

Any help on this problem or any new cheat.dat files i have not came across yet?

sammliekk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This help is very much appreciated and sorry to be a pest but do you know which one i should download for an M3 simply? and do these files include HG and SS cheats on them?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
sammliekk said:
This help is very much appreciated and sorry to be a pest but do you know which one i should download for an M3 simply? and do these files include HG and SS cheats on them?

Cheat.dat or usrcheat.dat.
Yes, they include HG/SS cheats.

You should however read this:

QUOTE.::Important Notice::.

There is a problem with some flashcards such as the R4DS and all of its clones (M3 Simply, N5DS, ect) which limits the number of cheats that are displayed for games. This means that cheats for games that appear at the end of the cheat file are not displayed, this includes games for The World Ends With You, Yu-Gi-Oh, Trauma Center and others.

You have four options, the first is to get a new flashcard, the second is to delete the games from the cheat file you don't plan to use, the third option is to move the games to the top of the list and the fourth option is to use an alternate firmware/loader for your flashcard such as YSMenu, AKAIO and so on.

Before posting about games not having cheats in the forums, please check the GameList.txt file to see if the game really does have cheats.

But first, test if you can see the cheats. Otherwise, do 1 of these options.

sammliekk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you know if there is a cheat.dat with SS or HG (U) or (E) as all these cheat.dat have is the (J) version of the game.

Or would it be worthwhile getting a (J) version and patching it into english?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1