what's goin on in here?
ohmy.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Somebody posted an introduction and then realized it's not the introduction forum. Then somebody posted something, I don't know what, and then removed it. Then I came along bored while waiting for a film to finish downloading and then posted something completely unnecessary. Then you posted your question, mrfatso posted an answer and now here we are with my very long winded reply.
wink.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a very highly developed skill that involves the use of frontal lobe processing techniques first originated by Adritaic monkeys in the umpteenth century, King Reechard the -27rd first developed this technique when he qas studying the effect that a sun dried bloomer had on on nomadic sea monkeys that had broken free from their sugar packet and set up a wall, a very famous wall in Scotaland known as Dongdrians wall, way back in the 27th century. Does that answer your question?

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
Trolleydave: It would seem as though your comprehension skills are starting to lapse. Perhaps that King Reechard the negative 27rd( rd? what?!) messed with your frontal lobes when in reality you thought it was helping you. I think that all of this nonsense that you keep posting is stemming from a slow leak in your brain, a slow leak caused by hackers. Now, this slow leak caused by hackers could probably be stemmed with a slow and steady diet of noobs and trolls. The only drawback to eating that kind of diet is the 1337 effect it'll have on you later in life.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
mucus said:
Trolleydave: It would seem as though your comprehension skills are starting to lapse. Perhaps that King Reechard the negative 27rd( rd? what?!) messed with your frontal lobes when in reality you thought it was helping you. I think that all of this nonsense that you keep posting is stemming from a slow leak in your brain, a slow leak caused by hackers. Now, this slow leak caused by hackers could probably be stemmed with a slow and steady diet of noobs and trolls. The only drawback to eating that kind of diet is the 1337 effect it'll have on you later in life.

That would explain the primordeal ooze seeping out my third ear then.

QUOTE(Awdofgum @ May 20 2009, 08:26 PM) Yes. Yes it does.

I'm glad I could be of sme assistance, we hope you enjoyed your visit to Burger World, please drive through.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up