ForZeeLULZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,
My name is Alex(male), or -ForZeeLULZ-
I currently have;
A 3DS With 3 flashcards (Working: Supercard DsTwo. Not working (aka living in the bin); Cyclo DSi and
R4i-3DS)
A Xbox 360(unmodded)
A Wii (Letter bombed)

Hello gbatemp. Nice to meet you :D

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome :D

1) please don't be one of these types of people who posts messages without checking general grammar, or spelling.

2) And for the love of God, please ask yourself after you proof read your post, is this post contributing to the thread, and if it's not, then don't post it.

3) Once you get enough posts to go into the buy/sell/trade forum, remember it's called "tread crapping" when you dispute prices inside someone's selling thread. If you have a problem with prices, or even a recommendation, use PM'ing.

4) Also, being a cheerleader for your favorite consoles is recommended, but bashing others is frowned upon.

The most important advice I can give is this: every forum has good and bad people. Don't allow yourself to get sucked into either type. Be yourself!

I hope you aren't the only one reading this post and taking it to heart. Have a great time here! :)

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ